Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
:wtf:

Not making sense. Black folk are ridiculous with the concept of ‘standing on business’, want mfers to crash out for your own entertainment

He didn’t walk back anything. The tone of his post actually matches the tone at the game. The way he said it and his face shows it hurt him to admit
When did I say that :pachaha:

Y’all overthinking this. If it wasn’t clear before I’m saying now we are SURE he said what we were able to read from the lip sync

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
all jokes aside he's super confident and shows a lot of personality with the gaming shyt......with his dads money he could build a whole gaming franchise empire. That'd be some dope shyt.

Ain't that like the plot to Space Jam? :ohhh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean we do, There’s a million other ways that Bron could have set Bronny up for it.

This ain’t it. Soon as he retires that boy is getting waived.

Nepotism doesn’t benefit anyone except for the family doing it. Bronny getting drafted is not a win for anyone except for the James family, it does not provide any type of boost to our community. Kid was already rich and famous

Bron should’ve advised to stay him in school and develop his game rather than use his power & influence to get him in a position he wasn’t at all ready for, all so he could have a “moment”.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nepotism doesn’t benefit anyone except for the family doing it. Bronny getting drafted is not a win for anyone except for the James family, it does not provide any type of boost to our community. Kid was already rich and famous

Bron should’ve advised to stay him in school and develop his game rather than use his power & influence to get him in a position he wasn’t at all ready for, all so he could have a “moment”.
Yeah, Thats what nepotism is breh. Its not about you or us :dahell:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Thats what nepotism is breh. Its not about you or us :dahell:

Exactly, nepotism is inherently selfish and benefits only the one already rich/powerful family doing it so why should anyone on the outside care to uphold it?

I’m talking about the people that were framing Bronny getting drafted as some type of big power move for the Black community, so if that’s not you then it doesn’t apply.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Staying in school would’ve exposed Bronny more. They had the heart issue to excuse the lack of production last year

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Exactly, nepotism is inherently selfish and benefits only the one already rich/powerful family doing it so why should anyone on the outside care to uphold it?

I’m talking about the people that were framing Bronny getting drafted as some type of big power move for the Black community, so if that’s not you then it doesn’t apply.
Those people are sheep. Probably the same ones who believed Deion was gonna change HBCUs entirely.

Im just saying nepotism should be used regardless of race.

But in regards to LeBron he’s created numerous jobs for other black people throughout his 20+ years of being rich.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
When you remember Bronny’s NIL deal alone was 6 mil/year :francis:

So buddy took a pay cut and universal ridicule to placate his dad.

Not even exaggerating, I just genuinely hope this doesn’t cause strain in their relationship one day. Bron has basically done everything wrong. With good intentions, but terribly wrong. You not supposed to put pressure on your kid, you not supposed to set them up to fail. People actually LOVE the kid, but he’s being hated bc of the actions of his dad: strong arming teams not to draft him, saying he won’t play g league, ‘he’s better than some guys in the league now’, all that grandstanding at his games joining layup lines n shyt
That NIL money was because of his last name