Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was talking to my boy about this after last night's game. I was like he doesn't look like he belongs out there. He calls me a hater, then says no other 2nd Rounders get called out like this. And I'm legit perplexed because his numbers back up my statement.

He's undersized for his position and doesn't do anything good. He was tagged as a 3-D guy, and he's 0-15 from 3 in Summer League. It's alarming that he's standing out for just not looking the part. That's the main takeaway for me. Some guys you can clearly see are ready and just ballin' out, Bronny been so irrelevant out there that everyone can see it. AND he's playing like 26-30 MPG and starting

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She averaged 41 a game as a senior in HS. If Bronny did that Silver would’ve let LA draft him a year before he was eligible on some Larry Bird shyt.

AND 20 A GAME IN COLLEGE
PLUS A #4 DRAFT PICK.

SHES MORE QUALIFIED
THAN ANYONE ON THIS FORUM
TO SPEAK ON BRONNY

:devil:
:evil:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Undisputed talking about Bronny winning a Call of Duty tournament at Summer League vs Grant Williams right now

:dead:
There's a reason that Skip is getting the boot

There's also a reason that Rich Paul got Bronny that 3 year guaranteed contract and the Lakers said "ABSOLUTELY!!" cause they know that he will make that team 10X what they pay him simply based off the storyline and eyes

Braman

Superstar
Daps
When you remember Bronny’s NIL deal alone was 6 mil/year :francis:

So buddy took a pay cut and universal ridicule to placate his dad.

Not even exaggerating, I just genuinely hope this doesn’t cause strain in their relationship one day. Bron has basically done everything wrong. With good intentions, but terribly wrong. You not supposed to put pressure on your kid, you not supposed to set them up to fail. People actually LOVE the kid, but he’s being hated bc of the actions of his dad: strong arming teams not to draft him, saying he won’t play g league, ‘he’s better than some guys in the league now’, all that grandstanding at his games joining layup lines n shyt