Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
bron fukked up bronnys development.

should have taken gil arenas's advice and send him to a small high school to learn how to be a big fish in a small pond

Bron has always made terrible decisions when it came to Bronny. Had him go to a high school where he barely got any playing time when real NBA pros are dominating in high school. Not barely playing. Bronny should've went somewhere he could've been "the man". Then Bron did it again by sending him to USC when he should've gone to a school that would've built around him. Oh well.
At least according to Texas brehs here it really puts into context just how good a job Deion did with Shedeur. Brehs here said he wasn't as overly talented like other Texas HS QBs in HS and that was ok. He got all the reps at smaller school and sharpened his skills. Didn't go somewhere to backup, but instead went JSU. His reps/experience has transformed him into a great prospect.

Same with Lavar he made sure those HS years were built for the Ball brothers.

Shedeur & Ball Brothers seem to have a level of dawg that Bronny never possessed. It was on Bron to realize that and adjust accordingly.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LeBron really got the league and players pressed about criticizing Bronny's performance in summer league :stopitslime:

NBA, the players and the media losing credibility by the hour the longer this farce goes on unchecked.

Would rather listen to brehs with YouTube panel shows analyze this. At least they can be authentic and honest.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It's gon be a loooong 4 years for that Boy

Underscores how royally Lebron has fukked this up. This is outrageous man. That kid does NOT want to play. Yet now the onus is gonna be on him to step up to his dad and say ‘I quit’ some time in the next few years

That contract financially is nothing. I’m sure Bronny could get hat gaming and endorsements. And surely coulda got close to that in NIL deals if he stayed in school

It’s now more clear than ever his pops forced him. That really bothers me man.