Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Bronny is ass I’m talking about Cherokee d ass.

If he was taller let’s say 6’6 it would be better, but he 6’1 and the only things you can say he got going for him at this moment is his defensive instincts and athleticism.

I wish him the best though especially with all he’s been through, but anybody with two eyes see that he should’ve been back in college.

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Bronny should go where LaMelo and LiAngelo played for like couple months. Like a low tier European league :lolbron:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron has always made terrible decisions when it came to Bronny. Had him go to a high school where he barely got any playing time when real NBA pros are dominating in high school. Not barely playing. Bronny should've went somewhere he could've been "the man". Then Bron did it again by sending him to USC when he should've gone to a school that would've built around him. Oh well.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Bronny is trash

Bron is a great father. Got his trash son a 4 year $8 million deal ,and his son cant hoop better than players at ur local rec center.

I wish my dad fukked me over in the same way.

No matter how long bronny went to college, or where he played high school ball, or who trains him, hes never going to be a NBA player. Just wasnt born with the talent or height