Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This hurts Lebron’s legacy more than Bronny.

Sometimes as a Father you have to accept your son is a bum.
Problem I have is this all seemed more like a play to get LeBron more legacy points rather than fulfilling the dreams of your son. You don't pawn your son in your legacy game.

Nothing wrong with LeBron believing his son is better than he actually is. We do that as parents. It is something wrong when it appears you rushed this because you trying to get him into the league while you still got some legs and health to play to have that I played with my son moment.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh Master P had a better Summer League showing than Bronny. I want Bronny to succeed. Rooting for the kid. But damn he just ain't been the same since his heart attack :francis:
My post was outta context, i was referring to Baylor Scheierman diving through a fan to save a ball from going out of bounds

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
I swear we living in the Twilight Zone. We have main stream sports media and podcast sports media pretending like Bronny is any good to be in the league.

Especially sports podcast like Gils Arenas. Dude will shyt on everybody in the league expect Bron and Bronny. Nikka shyyted on the everybody on the Heats squad that made the Finals. Bronny ain't it.

BTW I'm a Bron fan. I'm also an all-around hooping fan.

Gil the only one still gassing him

Shad and BJ been keeping it 100

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
the media don’t want to lose that access to lebron so they not going to say what everyone who actually wants basketball will say that bronny is pure trash and should have stayed at usc or go to lavar ball basketball camp

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
GSk_rRcXQAA9WHm
Oof :huhldup: