Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I remember in college, Coach Carter(the real one) came to OU to give a "motivational" speech to the Black Honor Society or whatever the program was....ANYWAY, that nikka was an ass. Straigh up. First of all, this was right after the Coach CArter movie came out, and I guess he thought he was a star.

He was like 30 mins late and said his "limo" wasnt on time. I was thinking like :rudy:, "nikka you dont need no limo"......then when he got there, all he did was talk about himself, and what he was doing, what he was about to do, "bout to do something with Jamie Foxx....look out for that" etc.... and then he was giving ppl $20 & $50 bills to get on the floor and do pushups in front of everyone. It was pretty embarrasing and a bad look for him.

bcb

BG - It's All On U
Daps
Reppin
NY
i tried askin plaxico for an autograph down at that giants training camp and dude straight sighed then walked by me. think that was the year he shot himself or w.e....thank god

also (not rly an a$$hole thing i just felt like sharing this)
i was at this charity game for golf and john daly saw i was strugglin to see paul azinger hit his shot (i was in back of these tall ass dudes..was like 10...remember that 4'6 type of life? :sadcam:) anyways john walked through the crowd, brought me to behind the tee, then gave me dap after he hit his shot off

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I met Chuck Norris once when I was younger....he was really cool. They were shooting Texas Ranger across from where we lived. He's short as hell. Met the black dude from that show too. Also really nice.

I met Tmac a couple years ago in LGA....he was waiting on his baggage to come down at the carousel....but he was standing off to the side hiding kinda with his head buried in his phone. I noticed him tho and spoke to him. He was cool about it.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Thread is tremendously disappointing. Over a hundred posts and 99 percent of em aint even about the topic. It's enough threads on who's cool. Talk about the bad encounters :damn:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I was hanging out with Domino (ghetto jam) like a year ago at a charity event. He a real n!gga, still had hoes too. He just kept trying to take all my drink tho. nikka tried to turn the whole bottle.

I met WC when I was a little kid, he was messing with my friend's sister. This was around the time the "West Up" video was getting heavy play on the Box. I didn't recognize him but my sister did. I went and asked him was he a rapper he said yeah. I told him rap something and that n!gga spit one of the hardest freestyles I ever heard in person. I was 12, he could've been like get the fukk outta here lil n!gga.

I seen MC Eiht at a gas station in Long Beach. He was riding in this hard ass blue Monte Carlo. I looked at him and said "You Eiht?" he said "Gyeah!", gave me a quick handshake and kept walking.

I seen Raz B standing outside of a liquor store on Florence and Figueroa. He was takin pics with some b!tches out there. Dude had to be like 5'3 or something. I was with my cuzzin and after we left the store, we walked up on him. My cuzzin walked up on him like, "Cuhz, what you doin in the hood?". He put his hand out and I swear that at the end of every sentence he kept sayng "respect brother". We basically found out his mom was at the nail shop next to the store. My cuzzin wanted to rob him, but I told her to leave him alone, he waiting on his moms and that'll be fukked up to do that while she was around. A week later he was announcing that Chris Stokes ran up in him.

At that same liquor store, I was walkin in with my brother and 2 of the homies and we seen dude that played Pinky in next Friday. My brother says, "there goes that nikka Pinky". One of the homies said, "Oh shyt! That's that nikka fakkit ass Chauncey!!" loud as fukk. Dude looked mad but we was laughing our ass off.

When my brother caught his case, we found out his lawyer was the guy who played Geoffrey's son on the Fresh Prince and played the religious football nikka in Remember The Titans. I don't get why a n!gga doing movies and TV shows would quit that to become a lawyer in Compton.

I met Larenze Tate at a lil restaurant in the valley. It was nothing but white people in there besides me and him. I recognized him and gave him the "wassup" head nod. He stepped over and said "Wassup cuhz?" on some street sh!t. I said wassup back, we chopped it up for like a minute or 2 before my food came. Then he payed for my lunch. He was basically saying some sh!t about altho he getting Hollywood money, he still in touch with regular people and that black people should look out for eachother. I respect that.

Chopped it up with Henry Rollins for a good hour. Started off telling me about wrestling alligators in Indonesia all the way to talking bout being on tour with Chuck D and Ice T. Dude was real cooler than I expected him to be.

Used to see Daz all the time on the North Side of Long Beach.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
My homie was at LA Live and seen Micheal Cooper. He said "Coop!" and gave him a headnod. Micheal Cooper looked at him and ain't say shyt back. 10 minutes later, they happened to be walking in the restroom around the same time and Coop thought dude was following him and cussed him out. shyt had me dying when I heard the story. Ever since then he was "fukk that nikka Coop!"

One of my former co-workers, his brother and his brother's ex were in line at Roscoe's one day. Mike Tyson shows up shaking hands and just being Mike. Meaning that Mike seen my co-worker's brother's ex-girl and start trying to seduce her. Both them nikka stepped back, let Mike cut them in line and do his thing. He was palming her ass all in her ear and she shot him down. He walked off like it wasn't nothing. Ol girl looked at her dude and started talkin shyt bout him not doing nothing. He hit her with the :manny:. That's Iron Mike, I don't blame him. She broke up with dude a week later.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met rick ross and his triple c crew at finishline when i was in college. Really nice folk

Mike epps is a jackass though