Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ok I didnt wanna even mention this but I met some wwe guys a few years ago and they all were cool exvept for chris benoit. Khali was super cool so was kofi and rey mysterio santino and orton to name a few, but benoit and eddy guerrero were actin a fool, anyway me my cuz and homeboy happened to go to the hotel bar they were at and benoit was cussin everybody out that spoke to him. Ol short stocky dude up there puttin folk un wrestling move and was laughin at em and then cussed my little cousin out for asking 4 an autograph. It took courage for him 2 ask bc benoit was acting strange so when he got the nerve to approach he was laughin and signed the autograph and said get you fukking ass out of here begging for fukkin autographs fukk you goddammit and started laughing so I cldnt tell if he was serious or fukkin with him but eddie was like ignore him kid he's off his shyt. he made my little cousin cry lol

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Met Dan Marino at Anthony's runway 84, had a convo with him and everything dude even bought me my lunch, real cool guy, he was heading to the new Marlins stadium

Also met Fat Joe when I went to vote in 2008, I was maybe the only young black guy in line, saw Fat Joe walking to the back of the line with his wife, we both made eye contact, gave him a head nod, then dude walked up to me and gave me dap like he knew me :russ: I let him skip me,we talked the whole time, dude said he was voting for Obama, we talked about music, he said the Common Universal song with Pharrell was trash, and that he was a big time Nas fan, almost named his son after Nas.

Also met Big Gipp in 2004 when I was in Savannah, real cool cat

When I was 8 I remember meeting Sinbad at disney, ran up to him to ask for an autograph and told me he isn't signing any autographs now. fukk that nikka

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
When my brother caught his case, we found out his lawyer was the guy who played Geoffrey's son on the Fresh Prince and played the religious football nikka in Remember The Titans. I don't get why a n!gga doing movies and TV shows would quit that to become a lawyer in Compton.

Wow

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
-Meek came through (back in the nappy braid days) in a Honda that a broad was driving, Im not sure if it was being an a$$hole or focus or fear but dude wasn't hardly speaking to anybody. So I just gave him a nod and he nodded back, I have no idea what business he had in my neighborhood but most Philly cats are in Delaware often.

-Met Tony Sunshine twice (the singer in Pun-era Terror Squad), he's the father of my bestfriends cousins child. He came off as an a$$hole the 1st time we met but the 2nd time he was cool as fukk. Funny dude.

-Yall might not remember that chick Cartier Kitten from Bricksquad but I went to school with her, I used to play video games at her house and smoke with her brother :russ: She would always be like "DAMN BONEZ, YALL nikkaS STAY STINKIN UP THE DAMN HOUSE WIT THAT fukkIN SMOKE!!! TAKE THAT shyt OUTSIDE OR IM TELLIN MOMMY!!!"
She had a bad reputation for being promiscuous, not sure if it was true or not :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I Meet Booker T 3 weeks ago, he was real cool

I also meet these guys

revolution-nbc-550x310.jpg

they were cool too

I heard the Weeknd is a dikk from nikkas that met him

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
-Meek came through (back in the nappy braid days) in a Honda that a broad was driving, Im not sure if it was being an a$$hole or focus or fear but dude wasn't hardly speaking to anybody. So I just gave him a nod and he nodded back, I have no idea what business he had in my neighborhood but most Philly cats are in Delaware often.

-Met Tony Sunshine twice (the singer in Pun-era Terror Squad), he's the father of my bestfriends cousins child. He came off as an a$$hole the 1st time we met but the 2nd time he was cool as fukk. Funny dude.

-Yall might not remember that chick Cartier Kitten from Bricksquad but I went to school with her, I used to play video games at her house and smoke with her brother :russ: She would always be like "DAMN BONEZ, YALL nikkaS STAY STINKIN UP THE DAMN HOUSE WIT THAT fukkIN SMOKE!!! TAKE THAT shyt OUTSIDE OR IM TELLIN MOMMY!!!"
She had a bad reputation for being promiscuous, not sure if it was true or not :yeshrug:

Dis bird?

She'd get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
your gonna have to explain this breh... i find it extremely hard to believe bill clinton was chillin in the cut and you had enough interaction to determine he was a prick...

this was like 10-11 years ago, he had a book signing for his book, i lined up all night cuz i flipped his book for 300 to some sucker.

I'm like hey bill, do you mind signing your book in your full name because those were selling for more, and he gave me a :wtf: look, and told me your holding up the line and signed it bill clinton, i still got 300 for it though but :pacspit: bill clinton

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I could never ask a celeb for an autograph...that's crazy lame...what am i supposed to do with a signature...a picture is cool though because that's capturing a memory...but I'd only request a picture if I actually had a conversation and it doesn't seem to be a bother for them.

I cant recall ever asking too many ppls autograph.

It is kinda lame, especially if ur past a certain age.

A handshake is respect....and funny enough, if that's all you attempt for, they'll usually carry on a convo with you b/c you dont want anything from them.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was like 10-11 years ago, he had a book signing for his book, i lined up all night cuz i flipped his book for 300 to some sucker.

I'm like hey bill, do you mind signing your book in your full name because those were selling for more, and he gave me a :wtf: look, and told me your holding up the line and signed it bill clinton, i still got 300 for it though but :pacspit: bill clinton

:jawalrus::russ:

props on you to be able to sell something like that breh, i dont think i could get rid of something like that

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
i met amanda bynes in real life.

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

she asked me if i knew where she could get some weed. :snoop:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced
:ufdup: she likes dark meat

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I was at the Birmingham Airport with my mother and my cousin and she was renting a car and me and my cousin saw Kevin Nash and X-Pac come up to the counter beside us. I was already a short kid and seeing how big he was in person had me scared to really look at him. I told my mom who that was and she looked him up and down and said, "I guess he couldn't be anything else being that all." Then the lady at the desk gave me and my cousin a pen and paper and said, "go ask him for an autograph". We was both scared as shyt but we walked over to them and asked for one. Well, X-Pac was smiling and was about to take one of our pens when Kevin Nash looked all pissed and said, "We ain't got time for this shyt, we're late" and stormed out the door. X-Pac looked at us like :yeshrug: and went to catch up to Kevin Nash. Me and my cousin was like :why: And my mother was like :dry: and said, "see you messing around asking folks for shyt and they be in a hurry."