Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Ed Lover is a friend of the family real good dude

Met Maino before he was cool

Met LL Cool J when i was a kid got his autograph

Met Lord Jamar from Brand Nubian he was cool

Met Pete Rock when i was a kid he was cool

Met Rev Run at Gabby's pizza here in queens he was cool

Saw Funk Master Flex at the Jacob Javits carshow when i was a kid signing autographs he signed mine i said thank you dude straight up ignored me :laugh:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
every celeb ive met has been cool. i seen rick ross once and it was kinda weird. he came into a spot i was buying sneaks at and he walked in and we locked eyes and i just looked at him..and went back to shopping. he gave a look like, "why this motherfukker aint run up and try to shake my hand? :rudy:"

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I have met a gang of celebs. I won't bother to say all the celebs I've met bcuz nyggaz would think I'm lyin thru my teeth. And that's cool..I've met hella celebs in LA thru my homeboy who Is a production assistant/film editor. So that nygga be havin crazy hollywood/LA plug. After a while its not a big deal to see a celeb. Especially if ur in LA... but I can tel u who's a cool cat and that is, rampage jackson. 2yrs ago I had a table inside trais nightclub in vegas, he had a table next to mine. We chopped it up and bullshhyted and was pickin bytches up flippin em the whole 9, actin dumb in that byytch. That nygga even wore that big azz dog chain on in the club walkin around with his shirt off (no ocean) wilin out swingin a lite saver return of the jedi wand.lol. shyyt was hilarious. He's a cool nygga tho
:pachaha:

:merchant:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ive danced for tons of celebs at magic city. most of them were athletes but i dont watch sports so i dont know who half the dudes were. i will say the 76ers have some freakin weirdos :merchant: and there is a falcons player whos name starts with a j who was strange as fukk..

as far as a$$holes..chris rock is really rude. yo gotti, slim thug, mike epps, thats all i can think of. a few girls told me gucci mane is a huge a$$hole if he doesnt think ur cute.

:salute::win:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slim thug is an a$$hole met him in florida. Said wassup to T- Pain and got ignored he str8 :wow:
Jeezy and Yo Gotti real cool ass nikkas. Jeezy went out his way and dapped me up and as he he turned around he kinda tripped over my foot. Man he caught himself but them cte nikkas thought i tripped him :wtf: they were READY to put in work but jeezy gave them the naw its all good look. :whew: i would have been :dead:

:duck: CTE not bout that life

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
She was practically throwing him the puss :snoop:

Ol ''Heres the water you asked for sir''... ''Why it gotta be that I asked for it? So now im begging for water? Its because im black isn't it?'' ass nikka

yall think her asking for d, is a sure way she wants to fk?

or its an opportunity, were she might let her guard down for a bone?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Mayer Hawthorne and Talib were proper dikkheads when i meet them. Though i'll give mayer hawthorne a pass since i did jus come outta the bathroom when i meet him but talib was a prick. Funny thing was it was celeb meet and greet for duckdown so Skyzoo , Pharoah Monch were both there and both of them were COOL as fukk, politicked with both and you could tell that they honestly were laid back peoples in real life.

Meet Mickey Rocks and he gave me the :mjpls: when i put my hand out for dap, fukked up thing was some random white dudes ran up on him before me and he was mad happy to see them , gave em dap etc i approached homie on some "ayo tha premier politics mixtape was dope bruh" *put out hand for dap*

Him: :mjpls:
Me: :ohhh:
Him: :mjpls:

Me: * pulls out phone deletes mickey rocks catalog*

:pacspit:

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Slim thug is an a$$hole met him in florida. Said wassup to T- Pain and got ignored he str8 :wow:
Jeezy and Yo Gotti real cool ass nikkas. Jeezy went out his way and dapped me up and as he he turned around he kinda tripped over my foot. Man he caught himself but them cte nikkas thought i tripped him :wtf: they were READY to put in work but jeezy gave them the naw its all good look. :whew: i would have been

lol, could've just been a bad time breh. met tpain in vegas during the eastern conference finals and he was cool as a fan...he chopped it up with us and was djing at haze, so we got in for free so i have nothing bad whatsoever to say about him.

the president however gave me one of those :mjpls: moments when i was doing a job back in 09'. it sucked because i was the only person out of the military that got selected to meet him, and this was the first year he was in office so it was a pretty big moment.

it was a rainy veteran's day and the president's motorcade rolled thru and the vp and his wife (who's :lawd:) stepped out after his entourage. i was in uniform and had my brim down low so i didn't think anyone could notice my eyes wandering. evidently that was not the case, cause the first lady stepped out the beast with this turquoise trenchcoat with the boots to match and i was mesmerized. i was lost in a moment, forgot i was working, and before i knew it the president was shaking hands with the party i came with.

i had never really seen black excellence in the flesh like that. she looked so damn regal it caught me off guard. however, so did the president because in a split second he was standing directly in front of me.

he didn't actually speak to me but subconsciously i understood what he was saying and..ill never forget.

the president :usure:
me: :merchant:
the president: :ufdup:
me: :snoop:

the rest of the ceremony went on like rehearsed, but my handshake window had closed. the no dap ether i received from the president will live with me for a lifetime, i'm afraid. :noah:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i met amanda bynes in real life.

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

she asked me if i knew where she could get some weed. :snoop:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced

Either this is :duck: or you're the biggest idiot on the planet :mindblown:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Sometimes I think we over analyze this shyt. Think of how you would feel if you just went to Target to grab some hot dog buns, you aint even shower that day because you feeling lazy and shyt, you just planning to get in & get out......................and the whole store immediately circles in on you wanting autographs :damn:

I'm an introvert. I'm easy to talk to, I'm good peoples but, somedays I dont want to be fukking bothered. If I was famous, I would be annoyed as fukk if 100 people a day wanted a 5 minute convo from me. I read stories about people approaching celebs while they pissing and shyt. Cmon nikka :heh:

I wouldn't be mean to kids though. That's fukked up.
this is true. but in my case, i've dealt with most of the actors while they were working as well as when they weren't so i really got to see how they were. even more, i don't trip or get star struck, if anything i treat them just like i'd treat anyone else, except they aren't exactly strangers to me or anyone else because of their reputation, so maybe slightly better than the average unknown person. if anything, they probably become impervious to the attention and write every individual off instead of take it personally (that is, unless they know you or have to deal with you). you have to after a while because if you become too attentive to everybody, you get drained...