Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
i tried askin plaxico for an autograph down at that giants training camp and dude straight sighed then walked by me. think that was the year he shot himself or w.e....thank god

also (not rly an a$$hole thing i just felt like sharing this)
i was at this charity game for golf and john daly saw i was strugglin to see paul azinger hit his shot (i was in back of these tall ass dudes..was like 10...remember that 4'6 type of life? :sadcam:) anyways john walked through the crowd, brought me to behind the tee, then gave me dap after he hit his shot off

:pachaha:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
i met amanda bynes in real life.

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

she asked me if i knew where she could get some weed. :snoop:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced
:sitdown: this nikka right here :beli:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puffy

Damon Dash... but to be honest he was a self confessed "a$$hole"

EDIT: Kelly price....fukkin Diva

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Mark Morrison in a superstore walked right passed me, a little head nod. seemed cool looked rich.

David Schwimmer in a taxi, he gave me and my boys a wave he was in a taxi with couple people and a fine breezy. We all got exposed as 'friends' watchers.

Lulu, when i was working security at a superstore ... gave me a sweet gentle smile, that GILF is so fine.

David Harewood on bus, we chopped it up breifly told him his tv series is great will there be another, he told me 'yeah' ... cool dude.

Chris Martin walked outside a hardware store, this dude is a tall ass mthafcka looked cool.

Lady Dynamite walked passed me while i was doing security at a superstore, tall for a female she was with a dude. didnt see me but seemed cool.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't buy typical people celeb stories cuz chances are they come across so many people that want to speak to them and there is no way they have the time to give everyone a minute of their time. Unless your close friends with any of these people you won't know how they really are...

Just because a celebrity ignored you doesn't make them an a$$hole...think about how unproductive they would be if they gave everyone the time of day

I'm not famous and I have to limit who I spend time with...not because I don't like people but because there isn't enough time in the day to be close friends with every great person you meet. There are a lot of great people in the world you just have to choose wisely who you spend time with

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I was hanging out with Domino (ghetto jam) like a year ago at a charity event. He a real n!gga, still had hoes too. He just kept trying to take all my drink tho. nikka tried to turn the whole bottle.

I met WC when I was a little kid, he was messing with my friend's sister. This was around the time the "West Up" video was getting heavy play on the Box. I didn't recognize him but my sister did. I went and asked him was he a rapper he said yeah. I told him rap something and that n!gga spit one of the hardest freestyles I ever heard in person. I was 12, he could've been like get the fukk outta here lil n!gga.

I seen MC Eiht at a gas station in Long Beach. He was riding in this hard ass blue Monte Carlo. I looked at him and said "You Eiht?" he said "Gyeah!", gave me a quick handshake and kept walking.

I seen Raz B standing outside of a liquor store on Florence and Figueroa. He was takin pics with some b!tches out there. Dude had to be like 5'3 or something. I was with my cuzzin and after we left the store, we walked up on him. My cuzzin walked up on him like, "Cuhz, what you doin in the hood?". He put his hand out and I swear that at the end of every sentence he kept sayng "respect brother". We basically found out his mom was at the nail shop next to the store. My cuzzin wanted to rob him, but I told her to leave him alone, he waiting on his moms and that'll be fukked up to do that while she was around. A week later he was announcing that Chris Stokes ran up in him.

At that same liquor store, I was walkin in with my brother and 2 of the homies and we seen dude that played Pinky in next Friday. My brother says, "there goes that nikka Pinky". One of the homies said, "Oh shyt! That's that nikka fakkit ass Chauncey!!" loud as fukk. Dude looked mad but we was laughing our ass off.

When my brother caught his case, we found out his lawyer was the guy who played Geoffrey's son on the Fresh Prince and played the religious football nikka in Remember The Titans. I don't get why a n!gga doing movies and TV shows would quit that to become a lawyer in Compton.

I met Larenze Tate at a lil restaurant in the valley. It was nothing but white people in there besides me and him. I recognized him and gave him the "wassup" head nod. He stepped over and said "Wassup cuhz?" on some street sh!t. I said wassup back, we chopped it up for like a minute or 2 before my food came. Then he payed for my lunch. He was basically saying some sh!t about altho he getting Hollywood money, he still in touch with regular people and that black people should look out for eachother. I respect that.

Chopped it up with Henry Rollins for a good hour. Started off telling me about wrestling alligators in Indonesia all the way to talking bout being on tour with Chuck D and Ice T. Dude was real cooler than I expected him to be.

Used to see Daz all the time on the North Side of Long Beach.

:dead: :krs:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
OUTKAST were some straight up a$$holes. On some bytchass "we will only meet 5 people" haha 8 were there who did volunteer work for the show. The volunteers were from the college radio station and my cohost and I were assured to meet them since we had one of the hiphop shows. We were like "nahhh we're good" :stopitslime: Them other people were pressed to meet em and I had trees that needed to be smoked.
Slim Cutta Calhoun, yall remember dude? Real good brother, chopped it up with the volunteers during the show.

I can believe that about Andre being somewhat of an a$$hole.. But Big Boi is cool as hell.. Everytime I run into him at an event or just on some studio shyt he's always cool.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I could never ask a celeb for an autograph...that's crazy lame...what am i supposed to do with a signature...a picture is cool though because that's capturing a memory...but I'd only request a picture if I actually had a conversation and it doesn't seem to be a bother for them.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
YO!! Gimme "a$$hole" stories brethren. Not "cool as fukk" stories.

Back on topic:

Met that nikka Talib at a show some years ago at Johns Hopkins. My boy knew him and introduced us. This nikka shook my hands all "disregard" like and was looking past a nikka like he felt obligated. Still listen to his shyt but purchase? I think not.

Iowno if ya'll remember the fitness show that used to come on BET years ago. Well I met the host, Mocha Lee,
marchCover72.jpg
at a sports gala in DC. I said something along the lines of "Hey there. How are you?" She hit me with the "finger guns" and a sarcastic face like "Get the fukk on, nikka." Couldn't do shyt, bytch was big and strong.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
i met amanda bynes in real life.

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

she asked me if i knew where she could get some weed. :snoop:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced

:ufdup:

Amanda_Bynes_on_the_Red_Carpet_%28cropped2%29.jpg

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
ive danced for tons of celebs at magic city. most of them were athletes but i dont watch sports so i dont know who half the dudes were. i will say the 76ers have some freakin weirdos :merchant: and there is a falcons player whos name starts with a j who was strange as fukk..

as far as a$$holes..chris rock is really rude. yo gotti, slim thug, mike epps, thats all i can think of. a few girls told me gucci mane is a huge a$$hole if he doesnt think ur cute.

Gucci Kicking bytches out of a moving car, what you think? :laugh: