Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
met triple h @ walmart way back gettin autographs & when my nephew was hittin on chyna, h got salty & told my neph, who had his fro out, to "go home & comb out your nappy @$$ hair".... neph called him like a hatin pu$$y or somethin, h threatened to beat his @$$, security made us leave....

still wish ida been closer to the spot lita was doin her autographs.... :scheme:
:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
OUTKAST were some straight up a$$holes. On some bytchass "we will only meet 5 people" haha 8 were there who did volunteer work for the show. The volunteers were from the college radio station and my cohost and I were assured to meet them since we had one of the hiphop shows. We were like "nahhh we're good" :stopitslime: Them other people were pressed to meet em and I had trees that needed to be smoked.
Slim Cutta Calhoun, yall remember dude? Real good brother, chopped it up with the volunteers during the show.

Damn I met Big Boi once and he was cool as shyt. Down to earth and everything. He came into the Sony Store I was working at in Lenox Mall to buy 10 PSP Go's for the holidays and I didn't wanna dikkride but I just told him on the humble that he was one of my favorite rappers and he rapped me up, said appreciate it and we talked about Chico Dusty for a minute then he bounced...

Also met Dikembe Mutombo. Very nice man, but his two sons are badass brats. I had to stop those two little a$$holes from breaking the display PSP lol...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's for this reason alone I'd never want to meet a celebrity I liked. Imagine meeting someone like Nas for example and you're a big fan but when you meet him, he is a complete dikk? How are you supposed to go back and listen to their music?

True Story...

My best friend worked at the Best Buy in Inman Park, I had just gotten home one night when he called me all excited saying that Kelis was in the store buying a while bunch of shyt. I told him to go up to her and tell her that Nas is the greatest rapper of all time and he was like "nah I'm not bothering her" but I convinced him and he said he'd call me back. So about 20 minutes later he calls me back like "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED " He went up to her and told her that what I said to say and she looked at him funny for a moment, then was like "That's real sweet can you help me take these to the car?" So he helps her with her bags and she takes him out to this Hummer and is like "open the back door" and he does and Nas the Gawd is in the backseat playing PS3! So he daps my homie up and tells him thanks for supporting Real Hip Hop and my boy is starstruck and keeps saying "OH shyt!" And Kelis is laughing her ass off...

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
Around 16 or 17 years old I saw Allen Iverson outside the barber shop back in Philly being really mean to kids on the street. I was in the car waiting and seen him and they walked up, asked for an autograph and he rudely said no and rushed into the chair. I'm sure the barber wasn't gonna let some random guy take AI's appointment...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talib Kweli, Nate Dogg (rip), Phife, Daz, Kenny G, Magic Johnson and Tupac - sweet as pie

Monica, IceT and Don Cheadle - mean as shyt

I'll have to post specifics when this wine wears off.

Monica mean? She always came off as a "down to earth" type.

How'd you end up meeting Pac? That's damn near like meeting Jesus

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Never ran into any negative vibes from celebrities, so...

Chuck D-cool and pretty much as advertised
Steel Pulse-saw them after a concert; pretty receptive
MC Serch, M1, & Rosa Clemente-part of a Rap Sessions tour; didn't talk to them, but seemed cool w/ others afterwards
Soledad O'Brien-gave a lecture; pretty much off-limits after that; yeah, as advertised...
:wow:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
When I was younger I worked at the US Open in NY and met a gang of people,

Andre Agassi - Huge a$$hole, screamed and cursed at fans who were watching him practice.
Pete Sampras - a$$hole, real Diva type attitude
Williams Sisters and mother - cool as shyt and chatted all the time. The pops was a real dikkhead, and often got kicked off the premises
Andy Roddikk - Cool
Jason Kidd and Joumana - Cool as shyt. They came for Kids day and let the maintenance crew put a BK crown on TJ's bighead and take pics. That was our mascot the rest of the year
Jon Lovitz - Cool, funny as shyt
Taye Diggs - Cool
Bill Cosby - Cool

Most recently,

DJ Paul - Cool cat, met him at SEMA in Vegas
Cee-lo Green and Big Gipp - Met them at my boys jewelry shop in NY. Had a convo with Gipp while my boy was showing Ceelo watches.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
One time I saw Halle Berry coming out of a hotel and a bunch of people were starstruck and staring at her and she looked over at the crowd and angrily shouted "what the fukk are ya'll staring at?"

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
I worked out in the airport so i saw some ppl. Most famous ones that come to mind are

1. Miami Heat - Chris Bosh is one giant azz n!gga. Even the jetbridge wasn't tall enough for his tyrannosaurus rex azz. Didn't see Lebron, wade, chalmers or cole though cuz my manager was on some :comeon:

2. Entire boston celtics team. Garnett was on his celly goin off about something. All you can hear is him comin down da bridge sayin 'maaan **** that ***** that motha***** better do dat ****'. Had me straight :whoo:. Pierce and terry were cool cats. Dapped em both and said good on the W.

3. Terrence Ross randomly walking through the airport. I was wid dis one cat and i'm like i know dat tall azz nikka. But i couldn't put my name on just who he was. Had me all :ohhh:for a quick min. Then it hit me that it was him. So he came out da bathroom and i was goin back to my work station. I went upto him, said waddup, dapped each other, he was flyin out and i said good luck dis upcomin season, eventhough da raptors are pure :bryan:

4. The Toronto Maple Leafs last month after the game 6 win against da bruins. Dem nikkaz was straight cocky. Joffery Lupul (Toronto cats naww who i'm talmbout) straight told me after i said good luck and bag a goal the followin night that 'ye bro thanks. and we got em'. Its funny cuz game 7 had me like :usure::why:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Monica mean? She always came off as a "down to earth" type.

How'd you end up meeting Pac? That's damn near like meeting Jesus

Yes, she was mean, the mall was damn near empty and we were only ones who had noticed her.
Pac was at Venice beach on a sunday, walking along the pier. I was pushing my kid in her stroller talking to my friend, someone bumped my shoulder and I caught a tude'. I looked back and snarled suntin rude, and turned around in a brown Karl Kani suit, brown bandana on his head and all I can remember is him saying "sorry" I was in shock and then proceeded to apologize profusely to him.

He was sooo nice

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I saw Bill Cosby at Walmart back in 2002 and I asked him for an autograph. He looked at me like :stopitslime: and proceeded to beat my ass. That nikka had hands but I wasn't sweatin it cuz thats Cosby.

:deadmanny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Jason Taylor is an a$$hole and so is Allen iverson damn fakkits!:pacspit:

Now Kobe , that's a cool ass dude.... I know why his Stan's call him the gawd

I walked right passed Jason Taylor in a movie theater and didnt even notice it was him. This was back when he was on the Skins and he was hurt on crutches, he was hosting a special movie screening for some football movie (came out in 2009) for high school football teams in the area.

Didnt interact with him so dont know.

Ive seen Rudy Gay at some mall in Aberdeen, MD dude was cool, signed my homies dollar bill

I didnt bother him cause he was with his fam and nobody was really bothering him like that :manny:

Last edited: