Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I cant recall ever asking too many ppls autograph.

It is kinda lame, especially if ur past a certain age.

A handshake is respect....and funny enough, if that's all you attempt for, they'll usually carry on a convo with you b/c you dont want anything from them.

Damn you know, I never thought of that but there is some truth in that a few years back I met Mike Singletary in the mall. He was the assistant coach of the 49ers at the time, I approached him and let him know I was fan of the team and simultaneously happened to be on the cell with my homey that's a diehard Bears Stan. I was clowning over the phone but he was cool. I hung up and chopped it up with him for about 5 minutes. He was really polite and down to earth.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
i met amanda bynes in real life.

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

she asked me if i knew where she could get some weed. :snoop:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced
Hah, I don't even know who this broad is but I seen her on tv in court the other day for drugs and shyt. Guess she wasn't bein racist she just really wanted some weed lol

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Ok my 2....

In my hometown every 2 years they do a Black Theater Festival.

When I a kid me and my friends saw Danny Glover. We tried to catch up with him and get an autograph but when he saw us coming he gave us the :comeon::stopitslime: look and quickly went to the elevator and was pushing the button to close.

We started running trying to get on and as the door was closing we saw him like :mjpls::skip:.

Shortly after the same day we met Della Reese from Harlem Nights...

She was straight up rude and ain't even wanna give us the time of day yet alone an autograph. Mind you we was all like between the ages of 10-13

:ooh: Good stuff brother

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Imet nazir muhammad (spell check) he play for the Bulls now. Hey man why you have to push my boy lebron like that? He gave me the:lolbron:i said u was trending on twitter that nite how many followers did u get that nite? He said about 6k :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:ooh: Good stuff brother

Oh I got another one too.

Years ago when I was in school at A&T. Some of the Wu came through. It was Ghost, Deck, Killa Army and a few other cats. It was around the time when Deck dropped his 1st CD.

For the most part they was mad cool (more on that on a later post).

But Deck (who was more real then I expected was like deep away from his crew solo signing autographs and taking pics. I was in line trynna get a pic (cuz I was a hardcore diehard Wu Stan, had everyone of they cd's).

Some cats tried to approach Deck and on cat tried to hit him up with that 5 percenter stuff like :shaq:.

Deck getting agitated just snapped and went in on this cat like:stopitslime:. Mind you buddy was like 7 deep and Deck was solo away from his team no body guards. After he sonned dude heavily I kinda was in shock about what went down like :ohhh:

Deck catching my eye still agitated but now looking all around making sure he don't get jumped kinda punked me into taking a pic like

"SNAP THE fukkING PIC B!!!!":pacspit::birdman:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
back in may ran into dave chappelle at yoshi's in san fran (supposedly he's in the bay often), he left vip after questlove was done spinning and just kinda milled about the general admission area. very cool and down to earth dude, shook his hand and said a few words to breh

sean penn came through a museum i worked at while filming 21 grams, very cool dude

met a few rappers when i went to a3c in atlanta in 2011
malice was an ass (but in his defense, he looked like he'd had a long, shytty day)
ras kass was by the bar and seemed mad anxious to get a drink
jean grae was cool as shyt, we unknowingly helped her mother in law out prior to meeting jean so sheistina looked out for us once jean was done performing

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Master P had been to the hotel I worked at the time twice. Real cool dude, just don't
piss him off. Our housekeepers had literally went in on his belongings, Lil Romeo's
and Silk's. I'm talking money, laptops and jewelry. Man, dude was yelling all over
that hotel and it was super crunk that day. So one of the lil banquet set up dudes
walked up to him talking about, "hey, if we find what they stole, will there be a reward?"

:beli:
Needless to say, P got all his shyt back three hours later and the banquet set up dude, the
executive housekeeper and couple of others ended up getting arrested for that lil
wop stunt. And even after that incident, P still came back to our hotel. Real, real
down to earth dude.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
T.I. is one brave niguh. He came to the hood at a local soul food restaurant in Detroit during the Wayne tour. He had a person with him but he didn't have no major bodyguard. Took a couple of pictures and bounced.

Then met the tour bus driver (old white man) randomly for the tour at my laundry mat the same day. He was washing Lil Wayne sheets and women was stanning hard touching his Weezy sheets. He was telling everybody how Slim run things. How Slim has a half million dollar watch. Then he talked about other stars like Miley Cyrus. And how she really acts the way she does on TV in real life. Though as a child she was sweet girl.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Met Adam Sandler when he was filming the Longest Yard, my cousin was having his wedding reception at this hotel and they had a little theatre at the same place. Me and a bunch of my little cousins ran up to the door of the theatre and he was just chilling in a shirt and sweats while everyone was all dressed up. :pachaha: The workers there we're telling us to stfu up and he was all smiling waving at us. After it was over he walked out and took pictures with the fam and was signing stuff. Real cool dude.

Met Slaughterhouse and chopped it up with them. Ortiz thought i was going to scrap with him cause he was like i aint want no problems dude and im like what? i was just wanted an autograph, signed it and was cool. I guess he was feeling up some chick and thought i was her bf.

my dad was hit by Johnny Tapia's limo and he got out the car and checked up on my dad and yelled at the driver and ish

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
i met krs-1 at disney world. dude was tall as fukk. i never realized. anyways i asked if i could take a picture with him, he looked at me like :rudy: and said naw i'm trying to watch the parade.

i was like :birdman: and left. haven't listened to any of his music ever since. fukking disney parade? forreal b? he was wasn't even there with his kids he was standing with another nikka watching the cinderella float go down the main street. :pacspit:

i also saw the rock dwayne johnson at a restaurant. i didn't speak to him but i noticed that he brought his own food while his kids ate off the menu. i thought that was strange. but somebody explained to me later that these hollywood muscle men usually have strict dietary routines. also he was the same height as me, i thought he was taller.

Welcome to the Worrllld.