Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, she was mean, the mall was damn near empty and we were only ones who had noticed her.
Pac was at Venice beach on a sunday, walking along the pier. I was pushing my kid in her stroller talking to my friend, someone bumped my shoulder and I caught a tude'. I looked back and snarled suntin rude, and turned around in a brown Karl Kani suit, brown bandana on his head and all I can remember is him saying "sorry" I was in shock and then proceeded to apologize profusely to him.

He was sooo nice

I always had a crush on Monica, to.I remember watching that "Before you walk out of my life" video and wishing it was me:to:

That's cool to meet Pac.They say that man literally had a aura around him nh

man_aura.jpg

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I was younger I worked at the US Open in NY and met a gang of people,

Andre Agassi - Huge a$$hole, screamed and cursed at fans who were watching him practice.
Pete Sampras - a$$hole, real Diva type attitude
Williams Sisters and mother - cool as shyt and chatted all the time. The pops was a real dikkhead, and often got kicked off the premises
Andy Roddikk - Cool
Jason Kidd and Joumana - Cool as shyt. They came for Kids day and let the maintenance crew put a BK crown on TJ's bighead and take pics. That was our mascot the rest of the year
Jon Lovitz - Cool, funny as shyt
Taye Diggs - Cool
Bill Cosby - Cool

Most recently,

DJ Paul - Cool cat, met him at SEMA in Vegas
Cee-lo Green and Big Gipp - Met them at my boys jewelry shop in NY. Had a convo with Gipp while my boy was showing Ceelo watches.
Big gipp is a cool ass dude was on a plane from Miami to St. Louis with him.. Chopped it up with him for a bit then he gave me dap when we arrived in stl... This around the time he was fukkin with the lunatics

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I was with styles p and some low level d block dudes and I am a cac and I asked styles p to hit his blunt and he gave me a look but passed it anyway.

I interviewed Dj Drama was probably worst interview ever. He gave me one word answers and just said dumb shyt. I told him one of the links on his website was messed up and he didn't seem to care.

Methodman was cool but he was kind of in a bad mood like annoyed and he was talkin shyt about Def Jam and Jayz as president ha. He just said Def Jam wasn't supporting him and neither was the President who was Jay at the time.

My homie interview Bleu Da vinci and asked him about Jeezy like 4 years ago and Bleu got mad as shyt like why you asking me these questions. He was asking him about bmf and shyt too.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I always had a crush on Monica, to.I remember watching that "Before you walk out of my life" video and wishing it was me:to:

That's cool to meet Pac.They say that man literally had a aura around him nh

man_aura.jpg

She is gorgeous in real life. Flawless skin, her hair was fly at the time, nice shape. Just cranky

He was really nice...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Met quite a few "celebs", so not gonna list them all, but...Guys who I'd think would be a$$holes that were cool:

T.O.
-Dapped him up at a club

Brisco
-I was running security for a concert, I was told to not let anybody in on the list on some :usure: steez. Brisco came through with his whole entourage, but I didn't let him go to the backstage. It was literally 10-15 of them nikkaz, they could have jumped the f*ck out of me, but he was cool about it.

Ross
-Same concert, he dapped up all the staff in production. He's still fugazi, but I respected him for that.

Jeezy
-Walkin' down Ocean Ave, nikka was dolo, I said what's up, this was back in his BMF days and sh*t. Nikka was like 5' tall, but cool as f*ck.

Erick Morillo
-Used to be a big dj when I was in MIA, said what's up a few times, cool azz dude. A lot of the big djs think they're f*ckin' Emperor Nero and sh*t, it was refreshing to meet somebody down to earth. :damn: that man had so many b*tches after him

Ronnie Brown
-Dolphins were heavy up in VIP, this Russian cat hooked it up at Dolce, I was with this one chick who was trying to play games like I couldn't get in VIP :smugfavre: Dapped him up while we were checking out the main floor

Guys who I'd thought would be cool but were azzholes:

Hulk Hogan
-He's f*ckin' retarded, was on the set of his reality show. Never on time, a prick to most of the staff. I think that's why that show got cancelled extra quick. His daughter was an average bish actin' like she was Kim K at the time :comeon:

EDIT: Forgot to mention Dave Navarro, saw him on a plane on the way to PR, I tried to say what's up, he gave me the :birdman: face. f*ck him :manny:

Guys who I heard were azzholes:

Jay-Z
- One of my female friends did a video shoot with him at a crib on the beach, tried to say what's up, she told me the guy didn't talk to nobody, not even the b*tches :heh:

But in general I think most celebs are cool. I think the main thing is that don't be harassing people. If you see a celeb alone, or standing next to you, or you make eye contact, it's cool, but I've seen a few times where like a nikka is hollering at b*tches and some azzhole runs up to them to ruin their flow, and they get surprised when they get the stiff arm to the face. Just treat people the way you want to be treated :manny:

Last edited:

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Had a drink with Mira Sorvino...chick was real cool...Almost to the point of making a brother think he had a chance with her. Met Steven Seagal, he was kind of weird. Tiny Lister Jr. cool dude. Rampage Jackson, cool dude. Undertaker from WWE was probably the coolest celebrity I've met though.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Kicked it wit Slim Thugg, nikka cool as fukk. Same wit Juvenile.

That nikkas Fabo from D4L introduced me and my boys to Patron and showed me what a good drunk was after years of OE and E&J.

Partied with the football nikka Rodney Harrison from NBC. Cool ass nikka, my man kicked it wit us on the dance floor at Velvet Room

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen the game at a club in NYC one night....huge fukking dome...gave me a crazy ass look once, but that's about it...walked right past slim thugg that same night too...tall as hell...

Met Keith Murray at my folks BBQ in Long Island...cool as hell....

Seen Craig mak at a ASCAP internship I did in NYC...even uglier in person...

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Michael Vick (before prison) - cool as hell, bought 20 bucks worth of stuff at the store I used to work at... gave me $100 and told me to keep the change.

Jackie Chan - gave me an autograph... but was running late for his flight.

John Cena - cool, was in the mall signing autographs, came up to me asking where a foot locker was. Showed him where it was and chopped it up along the way.

Raekwon, Method Man, and Ghostface - I was young but I do remember those 3 were in the area for a concert. Rae tried pushing up on my mother but he just ended up buying her a rose and giving her a card with his autograph.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I met Dipset at the airport one time and give them a nod. fukking jim jones and juelz rolled their eyes but the gawd killacam gave me some dap and said my sneakers were cool. Had one some red and blue airmax95s

Yeah, I vouch for Cam too, saw him hoppin' out the whip with a chick while walking down the sidewalk, told him what's up and I was a fan and kept it movin'. Cool azz dude. He was dat nikka when I was growin' up :to:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thread is tremendously disappointing. Over a hundred posts and 99 percent of em aint even about the topic. It's enough threads on who's cool. Talk about the bad encounters :damn:

Ok my 2....

In my hometown every 2 years they do a Black Theater Festival.

When I a kid me and my friends saw Danny Glover. We tried to catch up with him and get an autograph but when he saw us coming he gave us the :comeon::stopitslime: look and quickly went to the elevator and was pushing the button to close.

We started running trying to get on and as the door was closing we saw him like :mjpls::skip:.

Shortly after the same day we met Della Reese from Harlem Nights...

She was straight up rude and ain't even wanna give us the time of day yet alone an autograph. Mind you we was all like between the ages of 10-13

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I vouch for Cam too, saw him hoppin' out the whip with a chick while walking down the sidewalk, told him what's up and I was a fan and kept it movin'. Cool azz dude. He was dat nikka when I was growin' up :to:

yeah man Killa is that nikkas :wow:

punk ass jimmy and juelz though, fukk them nikkas