Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The only person I'd really consider an a$$hole is Jeezy. It was either March or April 2007, and me and a few of my boys did a quick trip to Kansas City, MO for a concert. I can't remember everyone that performed, but Jeezy and Lil Wayne were the headliners. After the concert, we went back to the hotel we were staying at real quick because we were about to hit the clubs up in a few. Anyways, we were in the lobby and Jeezy and his people came in, so I guess they were staying at the same hotel. Now remember, we JUST came from this nikka concert. We didn't give a fukk about meeting him but we were on our way to the elevator and this nikka gave us a look like 'don't come up to me'. They hurried up and got to the elevator first, and since it was a bunch of them, the first elevator that opened, Jeezy hurried up and hopped in. We wasn't even gonna say anything to this nikka, but he acted like we was stans because we were at the same hotel he was at. fukk Jeezy.

Met Teena Marie after her show at the Birchmere in Washington D.C. in 2009. This was like a year and a half before she died. I'm a big fan, so it was dope. Got a picture and autograph, so it was cool. She was surprised I had one of her CD's, Passion Play, because it's kind of rare.

Had a hotel party one night, and Killer Mike was in town for a radio station concert later that night. Was walking out of the hotel, and he was coming in with his luggage. Just gave him the nod, he said what's up and we kept it moving.

Met Paul Wall and Mike Jones at a club in 2004. You can tell Mike Jones was feeling himself, but Paul Wall was cool. He made convo with everyone that came up to him.

Had another hotel party one night, and there is a club that is a few buildings away. I didn't know at the time, but 2 Live Crew (without Luke) was supposed to perform there that night. We was partying and shyt, and some of the girls we were with was saying some dudes could get them into the club for free or some shyt. We saw some dudes down the hall with some thick ass hoes earlier, but we didn't know who they were. Unbeknownst to us later, it was that dude China Man and whoever else from 2 Live Crew that chilled with us for a little bit after their show. We ain't even know it was 2 Live Crew till the next day LOL.

Man I remember I saw Jeezy one night in Atl and I went to dap the nikka up. His homeboys hit me with the :whoa: and :birdman: immediately. I told them I was just gonna tell the nikka wassup and they said "Jeezy doesn't want to be bothered today" I was like aite fukk him then lol. :heh: Well I ain't really say that because them nikkas was big as shyt but that's what I was thinking.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I remember I saw Jeezy one night in Atl and I went to dap the nikka up. His homeboys hit me with the :whoa: and :birdman: immediately. I told them I was just gonna tell the nikka wassup and they said "Jeezy doesn't want to be bothered today" I was like aite fukk him then lol. :heh: Well I ain't really say that because them nikkas was big as shyt but that's what I was thinking.

Yeah man, that's why I don't see how nikkas earlier in this thread was saying he was cool, but it is what it is. His popularity fell off considerably not that much later :jawalrus:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just remembered I met Dizzy Wright at a concert. He was opening up for Hopsin. It was weird because I saw what I thought was a child :lolbron: mobbing in the crowd and it was actually Dizzy. He's like 5'4 and that's with shoes on. I just gave him a pound and kept it moving. Real cool brother he wasn't weird about being right with the people.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man, that's why I don't see how nikkas earlier in this thread was saying he was cool, but it is what it is. His popularity fell off considerably not that much later :jawalrus:

Yeah Jeezy just ain't a nice nikka lol. It is what it is though, kind of fits his image I guess.

T.I. is a cool ass nikka, hung with him before in the club. He don't really be on no celebrity shyt, he mad humble.

Met an ass of celebs though living in Atl all these years. Hung out with RL from Next a few times, and Serius Jones. That nikka Serius sparked convo wit me and my boys and since he was dolo in the club we made him an honorary member of the crew that night. My cousin was tryna sell him beats and verses lol, that nikka was like :childplease: That's back when he was signed to Ludacris because I remember all he did the whole night was talk shyt about that man lol.

Can't think of anyone else off the top of the dome. Oh yeah Eminem is cool as shyt, so is DJ Toomp. Toomp a real ass nikka.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Jeezy just ain't a nice nikka lol. It is what it is though, kind of fits his image I guess.

T.I. is a cool ass nikka, hung with him before in the club. He don't really be on no celebrity shyt, he mad humble.

Met an ass of celebs though living in Atl all these years. Hung out with RL from Next a few times, and Serius Jones. That nikka Serius sparked convo wit me and my boys and since he was dolo in the club we made him an honorary member of the crew that night. My cousin was tryna sell him beats and verses lol, that nikka was like :childplease: That's back when he was signed to Ludacris because I remember all he did the whole night was talk shyt about that man lol.

Can't think of anyone else off the top of the dome. Oh yeah Eminem is cool as shyt, so is DJ Toomp. Toomp a real ass nikka.

T.I. might be cool (I never met him) , but this video makes me think he's a dikk and showing out in public. But, I don't know what caused him to react like that so...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRg_Zj4aQlA[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Talib Kweli, Nate Dogg (rip), Phife, Daz, Kenny G, Magic Johnson and Tupac - sweet as pie

Monica, IceT and Don Cheadle - mean as shyt

I'll have to post specifics when this wine wears off.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
T.I. might be cool (I never met him) , but this video makes me think he's a dikk and showing out in public. But, I don't know what caused him to react like that so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRg_Zj4aQlA

Seems like dude was bucking because T.I. wouldn't take a pic or something. He handles that shyt like a G. Jeezy ass wouldn't have even acknowledged the nikka and sent Debo and Big Mike to see him lol.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't really see anything wrong with what he did/said :manny:

All I saw was a real ass dude :manny:

Seems like dude was bucking because T.I. wouldn't take a pic or something. He handles that shyt like a G. Jeezy ass wouldn't have even acknowledged the nikka and sent Debo and Big Mike to see him lol.

He was direct which is fine, but come on, that nikka was trying to talk to that dude like he was a kid. Plus, it ain't like this nikka didn't have bodyguards surrounding dude, so it wouldn't have been a fade. He knew that.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw Kanye West at this party (it was bill clinton's lawyer party, crazy ass mansion in South FL) back in dec or nov 2006...

A homeboy took me there to sell coke to the lawyer's son... Kanye was rollin' like 6 nikkaz deep and you can tell they was feelin' pretty awkward around all them white folk... He kept lookin' over at me n my mans (who was cuban Im black btw)... Dunno if he was grillin' or just tryina acknowledge anotha nikka...

I seen a lotta famous people here in NY, but always from a distance and ain't neva had convo with any of them muthafukkaz, not that I care about that either...

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One more story..Back in spring of 2002, I was working at a movie theater. I had a 15 min. break, so I took a quick trip to a local gas station to grab a snack. Mobb Deep was in town and was supposed to be performing at this thing they had called 'The Smokeout', and their Hey Luv single was out. I pull up to the gas station, and hop out. I see a nikka that looks familiar, and I noticed a QB chain. I was kind of like oh shyt, it's Prodigy, but I looked at him and just went in the store. Some of his nikkas was in the store trying to get at some weak ass birds. I came back to work and said I saw Prodigy at the gas station and like four hoes left work and went to the gas station to try to meet him, but he was gone already. These hoes probably wouldn't even have known Mobb Deep if it wasn't for Hey Luv :stopitslime: