Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Prudish?

You slave. If a btch came at me asking for weed when I don't even smoke, I would be offended. Then again you are a dusty weed smoking peasant so your standards as well as your judgement is considerably lower than mine. :umad:

Who said I even smoke? Stop reaching :beli:

People can't look at you and no if you smoke weed or not. That's some vaginal shyt to get "offended" over. Ol' "Well I never!" lookin ass.

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
Met Dame Dash he was a cool ass dude, said my music was fire.

Met Montell Williams very down to earth dude and his wife is a really sweet woman.

Met Curren$y, cool dude.

Met Bun B, humble dude, gave me dap and chopped it up for a few.

Met Solange Knowles, walked right up to her and struck up a convo, ultimately to introduce her to my homegirl who is a big fan of hers :pachaha:. She was really pretty and cool as well and my homegirl was in awe. :obama:

I've never really had a bad experience meeting someone who is famous or of influence.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh::ahh::ahh:

I wonder if @ClassyME did too:jawalrus:

I know I might've asked you before, but I can't recall what the answer was

But, um......What was those p*ssy walls like.I dig Roxy, but looking at some of her scenes, the P Walls seem nonexistent at times.

Did it have any snugness or bite to it?

Go ahead and get in depth if you have to

Last edited by a moderator:

2Pac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's for this reason alone I'd never want to meet a celebrity I liked. Imagine meeting someone like Nas for example and you're a big fan but when you meet him, he is a complete dikk? How are you supposed to go back and listen to their music?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's for this reason alone I'd never want to meet a celebrity I liked. Imagine meeting someone like Nas for example and you're a big fan but when you meet him, he is a complete dikk? How are you supposed to go back and listen to their music?

:russ:

:umad:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I know I might've asked you before, but I can't recall what the answer was

But, um......What was those p*ssy walls like.I dig Roxy, but looking at some of her scenes, the P Walls seem nonexistent at times.

Did it have any snugness or bite to it?

Go ahead and get in depth if you have to

Breh, its was a lot tighter than you think:whew: I think it was because she was just getting started. I'm not for sure how many movies she did at that point:yeshrug: but the p*ssy was so good, it made a brother just want to scream:bryan: And it was always wet:ahh: making that gushy sound:noah: It was so good, I almost introduced her to my mother:merchant:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I've only met comedians. Sklar brothers were cool. Jeff Ross didn't really talk much and seemed like he wanted us to leave him alone. Chris D alia was nice to us but it seemed like we were bothering him. I also met Eve from WWE and she was real cool. It was the day before survivor series and she was doing an appearance in Fresno. She said she was going to being flying out after the appearance because survivor series was in new York.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
IKR.:heh: If any thing he should be like....

":krs::krs::krs::krs: sure I'll take a picture with you!!!"

I would've been :dead: if i saw dude make that face right in front of me.

- I've only seen a couple of semi famous cats. Me and my boys met prodigy coming out of the ny car show like 10 years ago. Didnt recognize him untill my boy who's a huge mobb stan was like "o shyt its prodigy son" Reason the rest of us didnt recognize him cuz he was walking around handing out flyers lol. He was actually mad cool, that prodigy stan started asking him mad questions like he was working for the source, like what happened with him and nas and if he still be in the qb.

- I saw lil bow wow at flight club last year. Didnt recognize him either. I asked my boy why the hell all those people around that lil kid for. The funny part that lil nig heard me and tried to give me the :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, its was a lot tighter than you think:whew: I think it was because she was just getting started. I'm not for sure how many movies she did at that point:yeshrug: but the p*ssy was so good, it made a brother just want to scream:bryan: And it was always wet:ahh: making that gushy sound:noah: It was so good, I almost introduced her to my mother:merchant:

The gushy sounds :ohlawd:

bootyblog69-ive-fapped-enough-to-roxy-reynolds.gif

:blessed:

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
Met Team USA twice after I had gotten back from Germany. First at this night club in the north of England after their exhibition game in the summer then at The Olympics.

In Manchester I Met Kobe ..cool Lebron...cool Chris Paul..cool Durant & Chandler had to sit down with all that damn height . I asked them where Melo was D.Will said "probably skyping Lala back at the hotel "

No squabbles there. Went to dap Deng and this Sudanese ape hit me with the :nah: "You're support them, fukk off " the whole team GB all :jiggalol::jiggalol::jiggalol::jiggalol: even the womens squad

negged_gif_14757985.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only person I'd really consider an a$$hole is Jeezy. It was either March or April 2007, and me and a few of my boys did a quick trip to Kansas City, MO for a concert. I can't remember everyone that performed, but Jeezy and Lil Wayne were the headliners. After the concert, we went back to the hotel we were staying at real quick because we were about to hit the clubs up in a few. Anyways, we were in the lobby and Jeezy and his people came in, so I guess they were staying at the same hotel. Now remember, we JUST came from this nikka concert. We didn't give a fukk about meeting him but we were on our way to the elevator and this nikka gave us a look like 'don't come up to me'. They hurried up and got to the elevator first, and since it was a bunch of them, the first elevator that opened, Jeezy hurried up and hopped in. We wasn't even gonna say anything to this nikka, but he acted like we was stans because we were at the same hotel he was at. fukk Jeezy.

Met Teena Marie after her show at the Birchmere in Washington D.C. in 2009. This was like a year and a half before she died. I'm a big fan, so it was dope. Got a picture and autograph, so it was cool. She was surprised I had one of her CD's, Passion Play, because it's kind of rare.

Had a hotel party one night, and Killer Mike was in town for a radio station concert later that night. Was walking out of the hotel, and he was coming in with his luggage. Just gave him the nod, he said what's up and we kept it moving.

Met Paul Wall and Mike Jones at a club in 2004. You can tell Mike Jones was feeling himself, but Paul Wall was cool. He made convo with everyone that came up to him.

Had another hotel party one night, and there is a club that is a few buildings away. I didn't know at the time, but 2 Live Crew (without Luke) was supposed to perform there that night. We was partying and shyt, and some of the girls we were with was saying some dudes could get them into the club for free or some shyt. We saw some dudes down the hall with some thick ass hoes earlier, but we didn't know who they were. Unbeknownst to us later, it was that dude China Man and whoever else from 2 Live Crew that chilled with us for a little bit after their show. We ain't even know it was 2 Live Crew till the next day LOL.