Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Ran into Stephen A. Smith at the Friday's in Times Square about a decade or so ago, right before he joined ESPN, IIRC. He and a lady friend were about to enter and my wife and I were behind them. He held the door for us, nodded/smiled, and we thanked him.

I just had to take it a step further, though. :aicmon: Said something like, "Hey, you keep being you; we need your voice out there." :snoop: He replied, "That's the only way I know, my man." That was that.

Little did I know...:comeon::merchant:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I was at my old job and I saw this huge 7 foot dude walk in I'm like :dwillhuh: cause I hate when people are taller than me. Then as I see him walk closer it's Marc Gasol. :bryan:

I asked him were we gonna make the playoffs next year (this was before the season we put the Spurs out) and he said yeah. I was calling for someone to take a pic but his wifey volunteered and overall they were cool as hell.

I met Phonte after a Foreign Exchange show last year, dude was just as cool as I thought he'd be. He was just on the dance floor I shook up with him told him I'm a big fan and then he took pics with me and wifey. Said he really appreciated it.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Met Dominique Wilkins. He was cool.

Dapped up Lloyd while I was standing in line to vote during the 2008 elections.

Other than that, not much on the celeb front.

My uncle is friends with Steve Smith(basketball), and he confirmed that MJ is an a$$hole. :laff:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Went to MIA for the first this past March and as soon as me and my hg pull up to Liv and hop out I see Braylon Edwards...Im like "Yo, is that Braylon Edwards?" HG: "who?" :huh: Dude was opening the door for his chick (stacked jawn with a Amber Rose type fade). He turned around and was like "Yeah that's me, what up fam". He gave me a handshake, complimented my fit and said have a good time...:obama: :manny:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Since it was Fashion Week in NYC and the clubs were off the chain this past week, i saw Jonah Hill Superbad, the guy is down to earth chill, he really is just having fun out there. Adrian Brody now this guy is NYC dude, swagger of the chains and cool dude, Leo was out in full force dimes galore and putting in no work but eating so well you can only salute his game. Paris Hilton was out also, she is skinny, more so than i thought.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you asked the former president to sign his name the way you wanted him to sign it, and he didnt, so now he's an a$$hole? :pachaha:

and on top of that, he calls him "hey bill" like he's talking to a regular schmuck off the street.

the man was the gadamn president of the most powerful country in the world. he calls him "hey bill".

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
WELL LEMME TELL YA SUMTHIN BROTHER! HOLLYWOOD WAS CHILLING AT THE CRIB OF HIS CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND SLY SYLVESTER STALLONE, BROTHER! THIS WAS AT THE HEIGHT OF THE NWO WOLFPAC, SO BIG SEXY KEVIN NASH WAS THERE, ALONG WITH SCOTT STEINER, KONNAN, LEX LUGER, WOLFPAC STING, CROW STING, SURFER STING, AND SCOTT HALL WAS PASSED OUT IN SLY'S BATHTUB, GENE!

SO IN WALKS WILLIAM H. MACY, BROTHER! HOLLYWOOD STOOD UP TO GREET THE PROLIFIC ACTOR! I WANTED TO TELL HIM I WAS A BIG FAN OF HIS WORK IN JURASSIC PARK 3, DUDE! HE DOESN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE HULKSTER, BROTHER! HE JUST WALKS RIGHT PAST MY ENTIRE CREW AND SITS DOWN IN THE READING ROOM WITH AN ALREADY SLOSHED GORE VIDAL! I WANTED TO GO IN THERE AND GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND, BUT I WAS AFRAID VIDAL WOULD DECONSTRUCT THE CONTRAST BETWEEN MY RED AND BLACK NWO ATTIRE AND MY BLEACHED BLONDE HANDLEBAR MUSTACHE AS A POSTMODERN REINTERPRETATION OF FASCIST EMBLEMS, BROTHER!

:lolbron:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I met Russel Crowe when they were filming 'A Beautiful Mind'. Now part of the movie was bing filmed in East Orange, near the Glen Ridge border. I said was up, dude ignored me and looked like he couldn't wait to get out the city faster. Then again, Russell isn't known for being that nice a guy.

Ron Howard was cool though.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I met dez bryant at draft picks in dallas he was cool peoples

I met obama on my first deployment to uae and dude straight clowned our jet
i work on a u2 and first thing out his mouth was they still fly these damn things
:snoop:

I met lebron james at ohio state basketball finals when akron svsm won another state title through my friends father who was apart of ohsaa

Met bobby jackson at the galleria on roseville he was cool just talked about basketball and the military

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Young Jeezy- nikka was acting acting paranoid like he was ready for some shyt to pop off.

T.I.- Real cool dude right here. Kicked it with him at Visions a while back.

Leroy Hill (LB for the Seahawks) - This nikka got ALL the hoes back in college. Cool ass dude.

Raymond Felton - nikka was cool but was quiet as hell.

etc etc, could go on for days brehs.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ok I didnt wanna even mention this but I met some wwe guys a few years ago and they all were cool exvept for chris benoit. Khali was super cool so was kofi and rey mysterio santino and orton to name a few, but benoit and eddy guerrero were actin a fool, anyway me my cuz and homeboy happened to go to the hotel bar they were at and benoit was cussin everybody out that spoke to him. Ol short stocky dude up there puttin folk un wrestling move and was laughin at em and then cussed my little cousin out for asking 4 an autograph. It took courage for him 2 ask bc benoit was acting strange so when he got the nerve to approach he was laughin and signed the autograph and said get you fukking ass out of here begging for fukkin autographs fukk you goddammit and started laughing so I cldnt tell if he was serious or fukkin with him but eddie was like ignore him kid he's off his shyt. he made my little cousin cry lol

So Benoit was basically telling y'all he was on the verge....

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I MET CLIFTON POWELL( PINKY FROM FRIDAY) IN BENIHANAS

REAL ASS HOOD nikka BOUGHT EVERUBODY DRINKS AT THE TABLE

POPS USED TO HOOP WITH STEVE SMITH( NBA TV) BACK IN THE DAY MET HIM BEFORE
REAL nikka ALSO

DERRICK COLEMAN CAME OVER MY CRIB POPS HOOPED WIT HIM TOO
COOL ASS nikka nikka WATCH WAS ICY AS fukk

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Im not really big on celebs or approaching them.

Bill Cosby- In 97 at my cousins graduation at Unniversity of Penn. He didnt stay around and sign no autographs for people lol.His security guards rushed him out of there quickly.

Kerry Kittles-Cool dude just stayed to himself.

The mom from the "Parent Hood"-Saw her at charity golf tournament in Somerset,NJ.

Iverson-At Tgi Fridays in Philly.He stayed going to that restaurant after home games.Dude had a big ass entourage.Loud too.Seemed like a prick,so I aint even bother saying sup.:heh:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
not true,....

when i was growing up.
my bestfriend always wanted to meet and know michael jordan.

i was the only guy who believed this could happen.

fastforward all the way to 2oo4.
my bestfriend threw parties and rode motorcycles.

his motorcycle riding buddy and bartender at his first party was michael jordan.
mike made me a martini, and was cool as fukk!

art barr

:laff:

:mjpls::duck: