Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
met alicia keys and that woman is drop dead gorgeous in person her thick ass legs were killin me

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So Benoit was basically telling y'all he was on the verge....

Lol seems like it. It was a year or so b4 he died tho, about 05 because kofi and khali were with some developmental program and was wrestling dark matches on the same event but diff promotion. But eddie died a few months after, but ive always heard stories abt benoit either beong real cool or strange as hell.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I met Russel Crowe when they were filming 'A Beautiful Mind'. Now part of the movie was bing filmed in East Orange, near the Glen Ridge border. I said was up, dude ignored me and looked like he couldn't wait to get out the city faster. Then again, Russell isn't known for being that nice a guy.

Ron Howard was cool though.

He's an old fat white man now...

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Ric Flair is that guy...

I met him 3 times....every time i went to Florida he happened to be at a Amusement park with his fam...

I got a pic with him when i was 8, 12, and 14. when i was 8 he was on some "no photos" shyt. But he was like "aww what the hell"

shyt was real as hell.

1012867_o.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
i told this story before but mark curry...dude ranked me on during a comedy show then gave my homegirl, who went to him after the show for autographs, an autographed picture to give me which on it said "hey pat..fukk you..mark curry"..relentless :leostare:

yo u use to do security for alot of celebs too right?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

yo u use to do security for alot of celebs too right?

i did it for some when they appeared at clubs or certain venues...kanye, bleek, tony yayo, usher etc etc...surprisingly none of them rubbed me the wrong way which is in contrast to their public facades which isnt positive at all lol..so there's no story to tell about them

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Roxy reynolds(if she qualifies)got mad at me saying I was just using her for p*ssy,which ,I was:yeshrug:
And magglio ordonez acted as if he was going to toss me a gameball, stopped his throwing motion,laughed and wagged his finger at me mutombo style. bytch.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Roxy reynolds(if she qualifies)got mad at me saying I was just using her for p*ssy,which ,I was:yeshrug:
And magglio ordonez acted as if he was going to toss me a gameball, stopped his throwing motion,laughed and wagged his finger at me mutombo style. bytch.

backstory nikka

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

backstory nikka

Met her while we was both at osu in a club. Seemed cool and I started smashing. one day her brother,who was visiting from philly asked me how can I be so cool with what shes doing. After he filled me in I was like:merchant:
After that we went from hanging everyday to me giving her late night calls:jawalrus:
She called me out on it and like a dumbass I broke it off being to high and mighty:snoop:
And yes that ass was:whoo::noah::ahh::ohlawd:
Damn I fukked up:sadcam::sadbron::to:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Met her while we was both at osu in a club. Seemed cool and I started smashing. one day her brother,who was visiting from philly asked me how can I be so cool with what shes doing. After he filled me in I was like:merchant:
After that we went from hanging everyday to me giving her late night calls:jawalrus:
She called me out on it and like a dumbass I broke it off being to high and mighty:snoop:
And yes that ass was:whoo::noah::ahh:
Damn I fukked up:sadcam::sadbron::to:

damm if u didnt wife it up- i dont see the prob once u found out- u could have kept smashing:mindblown: