Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember in college, Coach Carter(the real one) came to OU to give a "motivational" speech to the Black Honor Society or whatever the program was....ANYWAY, that nikka was an ass. Straigh up. First of all, this was right after the Coach CArter movie came out, and I guess he thought he was a star.

He was like 30 mins late and said his "limo" wasnt on time. I was thinking like :rudy:, "nikka you dont need no limo"......then when he got there, all he did was talk about himself, and what he was doing, what he was about to do, "bout to do something with Jamie Foxx....look out for that" etc.... and then he was giving ppl $20 & $50 bills to get on the floor and do pushups in front of everyone. It was pretty embarrasing and a bad look for him.

:laff:

Daps
chamillionaire talks all that shyt bout mike...but that bytch ass nikka the sameway this is be4 the universal deal..

me n lew hawk one of the olllllllllllllllllllld swishahouse members.
paulwalllewhawk-01.jpg
..useta hitlicks...n do everything together..he had jus got out...we on the seawall durin some shyt.

they all came by themselves...we choppin it up...n some fans spotted lew n paul..so they took pictures...n shyt

here come rasaq...cat n koopa..koop on some joe clark shyt like wha lew n paul was doin was wrong...called that nikka by his government name.. LEWIS...GET OVER HERE NOW...lew was like fukk u lizard...we showin love..

the fans see koop...the nikka hit em with the nah....not today.....nah..nah...he steady callin lew name..lew still shinin n grindin laughin with fans showin love...whole time lew was signin autographs...

koop was mad kuz this was right around the time thugga took them nikkas apart..only person slim didnt shyt on...was lew..kuz he know lew would beat his bytch ass..lol

slim thug - flow - CCC VS BHO - YouTube

50/50 ended up whuppin sir daily...after the battle...

cham was mad a shyt..so he took it out on everybody...fans n all..this is when he changed the whole group up..makin em look like they g's n shyt
p.jpg

:deadrose:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
i met amanda bynes in real life.

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

she asked me if i knew where she could get some weed. :snoop:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced

You had the chance to smoke trees with, and possibly fukk (you never know :ehh:) Amanda Bynes, and you got offended breh? Everybody smokes weed. People get asked if they know where to get some weed every day, b.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced

She was just caught smoking something from a pipe in her car too.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When my brother caught his case, we found out his lawyer was the guy who played Geoffrey's son on the Fresh Prince and played the religious football nikka in Remember The Titans. I don't get why a n!gga doing movies and TV shows would quit that to become a lawyer in Compton.

Beach.

His name was Fredrick and wants to steal G's money lol. Was he a good lawyer?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
big daddy kane

biz markie

do not know what is up with the cild chillin guys.
those two are the only rap a$$holes i ever met.

i still, respect their music, but in person.
they were on that whoopie!

art barr

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was like 10-11 years ago, he had a book signing for his book, i lined up all night cuz i flipped his book for 300 to some sucker.

I'm like hey bill, do you mind signing your book in your full name because those were selling for more, and he gave me a :wtf: look, and told me your holding up the line and signed it bill clinton, i still got 300 for it though but :pacspit: bill clinton

So you asked the former president to sign his name the way you wanted him to sign it, and he didnt, so now he's an a$$hole? :pachaha:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you asked the former president to sign his name the way you wanted him to sign it, and he didnt, so now he's an a$$hole? :pachaha:

That's what i'm saying. Dude runs up on Bill Clinton like "hey Bill, nice to meet you and all, I just wanted to know if its kool for you to specifically write your signature this way cos I don't want your book personally but I heard you can get more money from selling it if you do it this way..thanks :troll:"

and Bill's the dikkhead? :rudy:

Daps

:what:

357020_plane_overhead.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Met Cedric the Entertainer...REAL COOL DUDE..chopped it up and chilled

Met Bennie Segal...nikka looked high as shyt...this nikka was on the same plane coming back from philly I was on..thought to myself..broke nikka..lol

Met Kenny Smith..a$$hole..blew me off smh

Met Nelly...cool dude

Met Mike Tyson....I was in Vegas..this nikka was in the club and came and sat in our VIP..this nikka had a entourage..first i was like who the fukk in our booth..OH shyt IS IRON MIKE..lol....his homie or assistant or whoever..was like " yo let me talk to yall...Yall look like somebody..yall all fly and shyt...now look out in the crowd...see all these bytches looking at yall....yall look like some a listers...now get these C -listers out your booth...we looked at the chicks we came with...kicked them bytches out and started to go in on better chicks.....best advice i ever got..
:takedat: