Celebrity Bodyguard Reveals Nas, P. Diddy, Stephen Hill & T.I. recorded a GAY sextape

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This audio of 2 people talking about a tape has been around for years but it just mentions Nas once in passing but the focus is on Stephen Hill and the Divine dude doing some freaky stuff. :dame:

Nas has hung out with Puff a few times but so have a lot of industry dudes. I'd like to think hes wise to stay out of the freak stuff but who knows, hopefully not. Problem with this Puff shyt is that he was socialable and recording on social media with everyone. Almost like he was doing it in plain sight to make peple think someone that open wouldnt be hiidng stuff.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This audio of 2 people talking about a tape has been around for years but it just mentions Nas once in passing but the focus is on Stephen Hill and the Divine dude doing some freaky stuff. :dame:

Nas has hung out with Puff a few times but so have a lot of industry dudes. I'd like to think hes wise to stay out of the freak stuff but who knows, hopefully not. Problem with this Puff shyt is that he was socialable and recording on social media with everyone. Almost like he was doing it in plain sight to make peple think someone that open wouldnt be hiidng stuff.
The problem with this Puff shyt is EVERYBODY has hung out with the nikka and that makes it really hard to gauge who was involved in the debauchery and who bounced when shyt started to go left.

People have been insinuating for the last year that Meek was deeply involved. What if he seen what was happening and was like "Nah... nikka I'm cool" and left. And somebody like Nas stayed around to get it crackin'? This shyt is wild.

I'm no legal person but I wonder if the feds can subpoena Cassie and make her name names. I don't know how any of that shyt works.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah there is some truth to it but @spliz being mad disingenuous and he knows it. He talkin about Larry Johnson. The whole point of LJ stayin at Jay crib was to keep the nikka out of trouble coz he was supposed to be the new face of Rocawear sportswear and he kept getting arrested.

That line "apartment at the Trump I only slept in once" is a reference to that specific condo.
I'm not. I don't think nothing happened I'm just pointing out how stupid all of this shyt is. Our community is dead ass obsessed with our men being gay.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
In the same sentence is wild :mjlol:

Believe a man worth a billion engaged to Beyonce, is a world wide celebrity sharing apartment with another man and it never being photographed or confirmed by anyone. Just cause you slept at your mans 10k sqft house or borrowed one of his cribs once, doesn't mean that you were a co-owner :mjgrin:
shyt was truth nikka but it wasn't no gay shyt. It's literally the point I'm making about nikkas believing anything.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Nas has literally said he don't ever stay at parties wit industry nikkas. He has repeated this plenty over the years. Son will pop out for a hot second and then dip. If we gonna start penalizing everyone who was ever around Diddy u nikkas may as well switch to country music.