Celebrity Bodyguard Reveals Nas, P. Diddy, Stephen Hill & T.I. recorded a GAY sextape

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't ever heard ish about Nas getting his cheeks meeked. Rick Ross on the clock though. Bbl drizzy was funny but Ross got to know he on the clock now. That lil nikka Jaques or whatever apparently zesty as hell too.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The wildest one I heard was him & Maxwell :mjcry:
:mjcry:That’s the one I’m talking about.
featured-img-of-post-190695.jpg

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Who told you Jay-Z isn't going to be taken down?

Him and Beyonce got a whole closet full of skeletons. People have been talking about it for years.
Breh, you sound like you've been pulled into the tiktok psychic -> jaguar -> LSA rumor mill -> conspiracy pipeline.

We've known about Diddy's fukker since the mid 90s. We weren't hearing anything about Jay-Z. When I was in High School I know 3 girls (16 & 17 year old high school classmates) who spent 3 days on the No Way Out tour buses and never got to see Jay-Z let alone meet him.

Ya'll are desperate to bring that man down. Digging up old dead dirt even though Foxy denied him ever smashing and Aaliyah was a grown ass 21 when she was around Dame and Jay.

Stop listening to online psychics, bored washed up thots and washed up hook and bridge singers.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I ain't ever heard ish about Nas getting his cheeks meeked. Rick Ross on the clock though. Bbl drizzy was funny but Ross got to know he on the clock now. That lil nikka Jaques or whatever apparently zesty as hell too.

If Diddy took Nas booty does that make the majority of coli heads gay for listening to homo thug rap :jbhmm:

On some real sht... I forgot what crazy Internet person that just be talking dumb sht all day. Maybe jaguar wright.
Can't remember... but they had said something about a well known rapper, that everyone likes and respects or some sht. Is one of diddys lovers.

Now I don't give a fck about none of this sht.
But I swear I was praying....
:sadcam:oooh dear lordy... please big fake god in the sky... don't let it be Nas.
That would probably make me gay by association.
I got all the nikkaz albums
:sadbron:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
On some real sht... I forgot what crazy Internet person that just be talking dumb sht all day. Maybe jaguar wright.
Can't remember... but they had said something about a well known rapper, that everyone likes and respects or some sht. Is one of diddys lovers.

Now I don't give a fck about none of this sht.
But I swear I was praying....
:sadcam:oooh dear lordy... please big fake god in the sky... don't let it be Nas.
That would probably make me gay by association.
I got all the nikkaz albums
:sadbron:
Oochie Wally is your fav song ain’t it :troll:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you sound like you've been pulled into the tiktok psychic -> jaguar -> LSA rumor mill -> conspiracy pipeline.

We've known about Diddy's fukker since the mid 90s. We weren't hearing anything about Jay-Z. When I was in High School I know 3 girls (16 & 17 year old high school classmates) who spent 3 days on the No Way Out tour buses and never got to see Jay-Z let alone meet him.

Ya'll are desperate to bring that man down. Digging up old dead dirt even though Foxy denied him ever smashing and Aaliyah was a grown ass 21 when she was around Dame and Jay.

Stop listening to online psychics, bored washed up thots and washed up hook and bridge singers.

Relax bro ... u don't know that nikka.
But I feel u..I ain't with all the bringing down of black people.
This sht gotta stop.
But it won't