Celebrity Bodyguard Reveals Nas, P. Diddy, Stephen Hill & T.I. recorded a GAY sextape

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
How many of you on this site are from NY? I want to know what the passport lines at the post offices across the state were like today.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Jay Z had a crib with a whole other nikka. But nikkas on this site act as gay as nikkas is accused of being. Literally gossip like some bytches no matter how dumb the rumor is.
In the same sentence is wild :mjlol:

Believe a man worth a billion engaged to Beyonce, is a world wide celebrity sharing apartment with another man and it never being photographed or confirmed by anyone. Just cause you slept at your mans 10k sqft house or borrowed one of his cribs once, doesn't mean that you were a co-owner :mjgrin:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the same sentence is wild :mjlol:

Believe a man worth a billion engaged to Beyonce, is a world wide celebrity sharing apartment with another man and it never being photographed or confirmed by anyone. Just cause you slept at your mans 10k sqft house or borrowed one of his cribs once, doesn't mean that you were a co-owner :mjgrin:

Nah there is some truth to it but @spliz being mad disingenuous and he knows it. He talkin about Larry Johnson. The whole point of LJ stayin at Jay crib was to keep the nikka out of trouble coz he was supposed to be the new face of Rocawear sportswear and he kept getting arrested.

That line "apartment at the Trump I only slept in once" is a reference to that specific condo.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nah there is some truth to it but @spliz being mad disingenuous and he knows it. He talkin about Larry Johnson. The whole point of LJ stayin at Jay crib was to keep the nikka out of trouble coz he was supposed to be the new face of Rocawear sportswear and he kept getting arrested.

That line "apartment at the Trump I only slept in once" is a reference to that specific condo.
I know, that's why I say, slept at Hov and B's apartment once, or at one of their multiple apartments.

He didn't share shyt.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
images

:mjcry: