Celebrity Bodyguard Reveals Nas, P. Diddy, Stephen Hill & T.I. recorded a GAY sextape

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not. I don't think nothing happened I'm just pointing out how stupid all of this shyt is. Our community is dead ass obsessed with our men being gay.

Yeah man, this shyt used to be restricted to hair salons and women accusing every famous black men of being gay(with the exception of Denzel :mjlol:) to now everybody is on that wave.

The online lynch mob starting to resemble the Salem witch hunts.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah man, this shyt used to be restricted to hair salons and women accusing every famous black men of being gay(with the exception of Denzel :mjlol:) to now everybody is on that wave.

The online lynch mob starting to resemble the Salem witch hunts.
shyt is disgusting and now The Coli. A supposed hip hop website. Is moving just like LSA and I said it earlier in this thread. nikkas may as well grabs some skirts and nail polish and I also feel like this site been infiltrated by racist crackas anyway.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
shyt is disgusting and now The Coli. A supposed hip hop website. Is moving just like LSA and I said it earlier in this thread. nikkas may as well grabs some skirts and nail polish and I also feel like this site been infiltrated by racist crackas anyway.
Word cats need to cut the bullshyt. This rap agenda shyt jumped the shark.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
f78b10c738a1a036e3d71eb24cb478427f956194.gif

:mjlol:

And to be clear, when I hear ‘gay sextape’ I’m really convinced it’s nggas running a train on chicks with no fruity shyt involved. But for sensational purposes they just call it gay. Plus I don’t in a million years see Nas on that time

However…..yall fakkits gon get these jokes. :umad:

Coli energy is so hateful for Jay but always got kid gloves —-pause —-for Nas. I’m bumping this thread EVERY time yall say some slick shyt about jay :pacspit:p*ssy :pachaha:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
f78b10c738a1a036e3d71eb24cb478427f956194.gif

:mjlol:

And to be clear, when I hear ‘gay sextape’ I’m really convinced it’s nggas running a train on chicks with no fruity shyt involved. But for sensational purposes they just call it gay. Plus I don’t in a million years see Nas on that time

However…..yall fakkits gon get these jokes. :umad:

Coli energy is so hateful for Jay but always got kid gloves —-pause —-for Nas. I’m bumping this thread EVERY time yall say some slick shyt about jay :pacspit:p*ssy :pachaha:
You’ve met Jay before?

Krs2

Pro
Daps
In this place nikkas act like nas is a god. That c00n gave a white bytch the n word pass. But nikkas pick and choose on who to hate. I enjoy this nikkas art but they all fake to me

Ain't no dead cracker representing me

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Nas has literally said he don't ever stay at parties wit industry nikkas. He has repeated this plenty over the years. Son will pop out for a hot second and then dip. If we gonna start penalizing everyone who was ever around Diddy u nikkas may as well switch to country music.
U literally believe everything nikkas say. Nas also raps conscious stuff and then give nikka passes to a cracker bytch

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talk about nikkas who got things, y'all ready to kill his mama
Everything you into is underworld related
You sell your man out, not even your girl is sacred
You don't trust a soul, hold up, you moldin' soldiers
To pull guns quick and always look behind the shoulder
Think of how many dudes died tryna be down with you
Everybody's under six feet of ground, but you
Still standin', still roamin' through the streets, that's real
You a survivor, knowin' all the beef is ill
You got a bunch of thugs with you even now that's ready
Trustin' your judgment, quick to put it down, they deadly
The hood love you, but behind your back, they pray for the day
A bullet hit your heart and ambulances take you away
That ain't love, it's hate, think of all the mothers at wakes
Whose sons you killed and you ain't got a cut on your face?

I used to think this verse was about Diddy, but now I'm not so sure. :jbhmm:
Coz why would you want to hang with a dude with these characteristics?