CDC: Don't wash your raw chicken!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
washing chicken :mindblownj: before you throw it on a 300 degree pan to kill any and every germ that's on the fukking thing? never heard of it

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
My aunt was a head chef for the House of Lords for 28 years

She soaks all meat in salt water prior to marinating
Again when do you all marinate, marinating takes about 2-24 hours

This pack to pot business is highly suspect

Pack to pot is just bad cooking, not hygiene. Soaking the meat in a salt solution is just brining, it makes the meat juicier. Those are all steps you should take if you want good food.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Literally just use bleach :dead: they don’t want the bacteria to contaminate other utensils but expect me to eat it wtf

One of my white coworkers said the same thing “but but the germs in the sink”, I’m like if you don’t buy some bleach spray and spray down the damn sink and anything close to it :snoop:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I’m shocked , nikkas in here really don’t wash their chicken???

All that slime and gunk, you don’t even know where the fukk that chicken is coming from . You just take it out that package and throw in the pan??

This is officially a cac forum

you cannot tell me you're gonna feel all that slime and blood on the chicken and just toss it in the pan :gucci:
Pack to pot is just bad cooking, not hygiene. Soaking the meat in a salt solution is just brining, it makes the meat juicier. Those are all steps you should take if you want good food.

:russ: yall clowns realize all that so-called 'slime and gunk' is just protein myoglobins mixing with water seeping out.

Yall realize animals are made up of mostly water just like people right?

At the end of the day it's part of the chicken. I have no idea what you think you are accomplishing with this vinegar and rinse business.

Open up the package, skin it, and toss in the marinade or put on the seasoning and call it a day.

Yall really doing extra unnecessary shyt because it was just what you were taught when you were young growing up in black culture. Like how ya moms always told you to order your steak well-done until you get old enough to realize that shyt taste mighty good prepared medium

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Start buying your produce from grass fed farmer's who free range their chickens. Tyson's, Perdue and other big names are using carbon monoxide to try to freshen the meat...its bigger than shyt.