CDC: Don't wash your raw chicken!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The CDC has literally been caught and admitted to giving out false Propaganda study stats:mjlol:

They have been numerous cac studies saying humans should only shower every 3 days

And other barbaric ass cac tributes

Be a dummy and follow if u want

U better wash that chicken with hot water and lemon juice also toss some garlic in while u frying

Eat like a mutated geico cac cave man if u want :usure:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Screenshot-20190426-231607-2.png
aight, so what does this got to do with washing chicken in shyt in the sink?

I'm not letting food marinate in my gotdamn kitchen sink... I'm literally just running water on it and moving it

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Washing chicken might be why our chicken taste better then theirs.

This is the secret...shhh:russ:

On the real though, from ever since I can remember my fam washes the chicken. It aint killed us yet so we going to keep washing it and soaking it in lemon juice lol.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You know another option is to just pat your chicken with paper towels. I've been doing that too to get the blood and gunk off of it. If you're looking for more "clean" chicken without rinsing it. But once it goes in the over its getting "cleaned" anyways.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yall really doing extra unnecessary shyt because it was just what you were taught when you were young growing up in black culture. Like how ya moms always told you to order your steak well-done until you get old enough to realize that shyt taste mighty good prepared medium
This is super facts :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not taking a side on it but just stating a fact. When you run water in the sink and it makes impact with an object, water "mist" or particles of water that you won't really notice can be thrown into the air. Bacteria like Salmonella can embed itself in these mist particles and end up outside of your sink and cultivate on surfaces without you knowing.

Do what you want but I'm just saying. I've never washed chicken because any germs are being killed by heat. I've maybe put it in a water bath at most.
And what about toxins? The way my parents explained it to me when I was a youngin was that heat will kill bacteria but not toxins .

for example , what if the sleep deprived warehouse guy dropped you chicken breast on the ground, wouldn't you want to wash off the dirt and toxins from when it was the floor. These don't magically disappear in the oven and they congregate on the exterior of your meat . Same could be said for various pesticides that would congregate on the exterior of both meet and produce, hence the need to wash.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Same people who don’t rinse their chicken probably don’t even wash their ass. You don’t know who’s touching what when they’re handling it in packaging. It probably was dropped on the floor for all you know. Chicken is one of the dirtiest meats to eat. They eat their own shyt.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what about toxins? The way my parents explained it to me when I was a youngin was that heat will kill bacteria but not toxins .

for example , what if the sleep deprived warehouse guy dropped you chicken breast on the ground, wouldn't you want to wash off the dirt and toxins from when it was the floor. These don't magically disappear in the oven and they congregate on the exterior of your meat . Same could be said for various pesticides that would congregate on the exterior of both meet and produce, hence the need to wash.

:stopitslime:

Meat isn't sent to the store with dirt on it. All the "cleaning" is done already. All you're doing is spreading bacteria around your kitchen and increasing the risk of food poisoning.

Why would meat have pesticides on its exterior? If that were a problem it would be in the actual meat and water wouldn't do anything.

Why y'all want to argue against actual science is beyond me. I'm sure you go to restaurants and order food without thinking if they washed the chicken or not. They don't because they'd be shut down for health violations.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same people who don’t rinse their chicken probably don’t even wash their ass. You don’t know who’s touching what when they’re handling it in packaging. It probably was dropped on the floor for all you know. Chicken is one of the dirtiest meats to eat. They eat their own shyt.

I'm assuming you don't eat chicken then.