CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Tucker saved Quinn from the block, and put up Chelsie. So her, Cam and Brooklyn are on the block. There’s a small amount of people saying Tucker is being racist by putting three black people on the block. That nikka Tucker is many things. Racist is not one of them.
And Brooklyn is a quarter black I think.

Her parents doesn’t look black, but again she’s technically black. Twenty minutes ago, T’Kor told Brooklyn she wants to keep her, because she wants to see another woman of color win the game again (Chelsie, T’Kor, Brooklyn). Also T’Kor is lowkey trying to flip the vote against Tucker’s wishes. He wants to keep Cam. She wants to keep Chelsie, and Brooklyn.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Tucker saved Quinn from the block, and put up Chelsie. So her, Cam and Brooklyn are on the block. There’s a small amount of people saying Tucker is being racist by putting three black people on the block. That nikka Tucker is many things. Racist is not one of them.

Her parents doesn’t look black, but again she’s technically black. Twenty minutes ago, T’Kor told Brooklyn she wants to keep her, because she wants to see another woman of color win the game again (Chelsie, T’Kor, Brooklyn). Also T’Kor is lowkey trying to flip the vote against Tucker’s wishes. He wants to keep Cam. She wants to keep Chelsie, and Brooklyn.
Yeah that's BS. He not supposed to play his game because of how it looks?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So apparently now Rubina, Kimo, MJ, and Leah (to an extent) is all kind of trying to prove they’re the closest to Tucker, and get suspicious whenever he’s around one of the other three. They’re lowkey fighting for his attention. It really is the Tucker show. Hopefully it’s just cause he’s in power this week, but I really doubt it. It really be seeming like half the house wants to do tricks on it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
So apparently now Rubina, Kimo, MJ, and Leah (to an extent) is all kind of trying to prove they’re the closest to Tucker, and get suspicious whenever he’s around one of the other three. They’re lowkey fighting for his attention. It really is the Tucker show. Hopefully it’s just cause he’s in power this week, but I really doubt it. It really be seeming like half the house wants to do tricks on it.
Every single person this season is so bad at the game. Any success someone has seems to be accidental .

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Had no clue Brooklyn was black

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Are we sure though? 😅

Supposedly Brooklyn claimed she is 8% black in the same thread as the comments from that picture. I personally went full Matlock mode and watched episode two over. I can confirm Brooklyn named two or three races her father was, and black was one of them.

No lie, they got her under "Females, African-American Contestants" on bigbrother wiki site. I'm laughing at my own damn self because I legit don't know what to believe since Rachel Dolezal.
:mjlol:

In my eyes she's white, but I ain't tryna be wrong on a technicality either lol. It doesn't matter end of the day though.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Supposedly Brooklyn claimed she is 8% black in the same thread as the comments from that picture. I personally went full Matlock mode and watched episode two over. I can confirm Brooklyn named two or three races her father was, and black was one of them.

No lie, they got her under "Females, African-American Contestants" on bigbrother wiki site. I'm laughing at my own damn self because I legit don't know what to believe since Rachel Dolezal.

:gucci:

(~50%) Black = Black, not no damn 8%.

The white supremacist below is more Black than her @ 14%.

521987295d734.image.jpg

and she friends with the demon, Aaryn

?

Nah,
Brooklyn and BB ain't shyt trying to pull a fast one on nikkas.

:dead:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps

In my eyes she's white, but I ain't tryna be wrong on a technicality either lol. It doesn't matter end of the day though.

Ah hell nah I knew she was fishy. Definitely not black

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

You would have to be borderline retarded to consider this woman anything other than white.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I'm not watching the live feeds but based off the show Quin is responsible for the Pentagon's downfall. Is that correct?

Sucks because I was rooting for Cam and Chelsie.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Quinn was the top target when Cedric was there. Now he's not a threat at all. It's looking like Tucker vs a floater on the final night. Of course it's early and that can change. But thats what I think

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Quinn was the top target when Cedric was there. Now he's not a threat at all. It's looking like Tucker vs a floater on the final night. Of course it's early and that can change. But thats what I think
They need to try and backdoor him.