CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I didn’t think they would ever do this twist ever again. I saw potential in it but it needed tweaking when they originally did it. Now after watching a day of the twist. The reception is that it’s stifling and will make for boring feeds this week, and I agree. And that 10 hours from the HoH comp fukked up their sleep schedule.

I don’t think they’ll ever attempt this twist again. It will always result in being a dud.

The houseguests are locked outside the house, and are outside in the backyard for a week. It’s exactly how it was on BB24. Same porta potty, boarded up outdoor shower etc. Only difference is it’s carnival themed, half of them are not inside they’re all outside this time, and they’re forced to only eat pizza, candy bars (candy in general), protein shakes, and ice cream for the remainder of the week.
Hope nobody is lactose intolerant.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
POV players:

Leah (HOH)
Rubina & Kimo (NOMS)
Angela, Chelsie, T'Kor (PICKED)

I hope Angela wins. Leah would be able to do what Chelsie, and MJ did to Quinn last week to either Chelsie, or hopefully T’Kor. Basically Leah, and Angela would act like they don’t know if the veto will be used, and they didn’t know who would be the renom. Say what Chelsie said last week “it was such short notice and I wish we could’ve talked beforehand”.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

I hope she saves Rubina and throw T’Kor ass up on the block. Even if T’Kor stays. She needs to feel that pressure of having her main ally in the house next to her and one of them leaving.

People are saying there were two vetos spotted. The 2nd veto winner is
Angela

If this is true (I don’t believe it is) then I wonder how that would possibly change plans.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

I hope she saves Rubina and throw T’Kor ass up on the block. Even if T’Kor stays. She needs to feel that pressure of having her main ally in the house next to her and one of them leaving.

People are saying there were two vetos spotted. The 2nd veto winner is
Angela

If this is true (I don’t believe it is) then I wonder how that would possibly change plans.

Why yall always rooting against black people in these games? Last year yall hated Cirie. Yall also hated the cookout.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why yall always rooting against black people in these games? Last year yall hated Cirie. Yall also hated the cookout.
Breh, not this again. I’ll speak for myself. I root for whoever plays the best game, and/or is bringing the entertainment as long as they aren’t mean spirited (it’s still a show at the end of the day, and I want to be entertained). I’ve been rooting for Chelsie this whole entire season, and I still am. Last week her and MJ got a little cocky.

But even then I still want Chelsie to win. Now for T’Kor she’s just a boring player who he houseguests put on a pedestal without really putting in the work to have that status. I also like Cam. Out of who’s left in the house I don’t want to see boring T’Kor, Kimo, Rubina anymore. I’ve been saying that for at least a month now.

It has nothing to do with race. Another thing is I hate even when the players I root for don’t have any adversity (unless they’re playing a record breaking game or something). I like the power to shift, preferably week to week but with the stars of the show surviving somehow. Now, I never hated Cirie. I hated her stans who overrated her game.

I never hated the Cookout, I rooted for Tiffany to win since the very beginning. And If I recall correctly I predicted X winning within the first three weeks. I will admit it was frustrating seeing them getting out the entertaining players and make the show boring but of course as a black man I couldn’t be any more proud of them. Because if I was Tiff, I would have been very tempted to cut some of them before they cut me (I believe she did have those thoughts especially towards Derrick). She could have easily have won. She chose the bigger picture, and to make a statement.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching the feeds today, and the producers are doing them hella dirty, keeping them outside and making them sing some lil kiddie barney type song over and over again all day.. it's :mjlol: and :francis: at the same time..

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Hasn't the later point been the case for the last few seasons :patrice:

Remember last season jag n matt to the end. I think cory and cameron md final 8 or 9.

Bb24 monte at the end, matthew, michael kyle all made final 8 or 9.

This season final 8 u got and then who makensy. All da other physical threats or comp beasts they got out asap. And u got mak winning comps defacto comp beast now because all da other comp beasts r gone.

This is a solid season of bb, refreshing having no returning guests, no plants n cirie n jared etc. And i love the fact bb tried to change it up to breath sum life into it wit ai arena etc. Overall dis season feels better than it actually is because of lack of plants or major alliance trumping.

But i hope they don't bring back ai arena nxt season. I respect the attempt improve. But having essentially a 2nd veto comp n not bein able to do a true backdoor kinda delayed the point is the gm when houseguests wake up n see friends n partners get screwed. Figure out ppl lying to their face n game gets cut throat. We r at that point much later in season but almost too late because so small nt much can do. They got to be kumbaya a lil extra longer cause of ai arena

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Still punishing them for losing Tucker 😅

Hoping for TKor to get the boot.

Im honestly surprised once they realized tucker was gonna b voted out that production didnt try to set a buy back into gm for nxt 3 evicteed or sumthing or america votes to bring back 1 as a way to rig it for tucker back.

Tuckers attitude and how he attacked gm reminded of evel dikk. Jus nt afraid of doin comps bein at risk, speakin his mind. Was a throw back to evel dikk n older players attitude.

New era many most guest too afraid so spesk mind be mean play dangerous as dont wanna come off too agressive. Every1 wanna b da wuiet mastermind like kaycee which is just boring

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
By default I'm hoping for them to win, especially the brehs. But if at some point they do some fukk shyt, are bad players, or are boring that changes.

Cirie had what should have been and in some ways was the greatest advantage in game history and still couldn't win. Plus coverage devolved into “what did Cirie do today.” I'm a huge fan of Cirie in Survivor not so much in Big Brother. I think the mainstream fanbase is definitely skewed towards the generic whites but I think the RHAP-hardcores are the complete opposite to a comedic extent. I also can't take their crying about comps all the time so it makes me want to root for the opposite of what they want to happen.

I did not watch Cookout season.

T’kor - Incredibly boring.
Cedric - I was rooting for him.
Cam - spent too much time pawging. now does whatever chelsie tells him to.
Chelsie - spent too much time worrying about cam pawging

At this point of most seasons unless there's a breh killing it I'm rooting for an underdog or chaos. I enjoy the schadenfreude. So I want whatever outcome will upset the most people. I'm a hater like that. Lets get this win Angela.