CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Leah

This season is so fire :wow:I bullshyt you not. It’s almost like it’s fan fiction. Scripted written by the fans, for the fans.

Chelsie is most likely the target. She’ll be fine though. Whoever she’s sitting next to will go most likely. But man…The power shifts, and unpredictably this season makes it tope tier for me. I’m not even exaggerating.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Leah

This season is so fire :wow:

Chelsie is most likely the target. She’ll be fine though. Whoever she’s sitting next to will go most likely. But man…The power shifts, and unpredictably this season makes it tope tier for me. I’m not even exaggerating.

Hopefully she puts T'Kor and Chelsea up, and T'Kor gets evicted.

:wow:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Hopefully she puts T'Kor and Chelsea up, and T'Kor gets evicted.

:wow:
I wouldn’t mind if Kimo & T’Kor goes up. And Chelsie brings Leah in. That won’t happen but if they can just link up, and say fukk it let’s finally get the boring players out (Kimo,T’Kor, Rubina) and stop letting them slide past (Rubina and Kimo don’t even care and will willingly lose to T’Kor). I’ll be in a state of euphoria.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Leah

This season is so fire :wow:I bullshyt you not. It’s almost like it’s fan fiction. Scripted written by the fans, for the fans.

She needs to put
Tkor up next to Chelsie

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Leah

What the fukk ive been saying. Should have targeted her instead. Smh

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
She needs to put
Tkor up next to Chelsie
She’s not. At least it doesn’t seem like she plans on doing that. It’s looking like
Kimo, and Rubino with a possible Chelsie backdoor. I think Chelsie could’ve easily persuaded Leah not to target her this week. But her and MJ were being condescending towards her when they were just in power. If you’re going to act that way towards Leah. Put her up instead of Quinn. They thought Leah had no chance to win HoH (ngl I would have liked our chances against her too). They also thought she would “fall in line”.

I’m hoping this week ends with a T’Kor eviction instead of Chelsie. That would be wild if she goes considering she’s been playing the best game most/if not all of this season.

I don’t like how people say T’Kor has a great social game. All she does is be low energy all day, and act like it’s summer camp with Kimo, and Rubina. She hasn’t done that much. People just looked at her and liked her since day one, and baby her like she’s some introverted child forced to step out of their comfort zone and interact with people. It’s not like she put any real effort or work in socially outside of Kimo, and Rubina. If we’re being honest. She’d been gone if she wasn’t black. Chelsie almost still plotted to get her out a couple times.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
She’s not. At least it doesn’t seem like she plans on doing that. It’s looking like
Kimo, and Rubino with a possible Chelsie backdoor. I think Chelsie could’ve easily persuaded Leah not to target her this week. But her and MJ were being condescending towards her when they were just in power. If you’re going to act that way towards Leah. Put her up instead of Quinn. They thought Leah had no chance to win HoH (ngl I would have liked our chances against her too). They also thought she would “fall in line”.

I’m hoping this week ends with a T’Kor eviction instead of Chelsie. That would be wild if she goes considering she’s been playing the best game most/if not all of this season.

I don’t like how people say T’Kor has a great social game. All she does is be low energy all day, and act like it’s summer camp with Kimo, and Rubina. She hasn’t done that much. People just looked at her and liked her since day one, and baby her like she’s some introverted child forced to step out of their comfort zone and interact with people. It’s not like she put any real effort or work in socially outside of Kimo, and Rubina. If we’re being honest. She’d been gone if she wasn’t black. Chelsie almost still plotted to get her out a couple times.
She is not beating either of them so she's needs to get at least one of them out imo.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Putting up
Kimo and Rubina
is a waste as both aren't even trying to win are just stooges for
T'kor

I agree
Plus if Leah by some divine miracle did make it to final 2. I believe even getting Chelsie or T'Kor out now most likely won't get her the win with this jury unless she's sitting next to Angela. I believe both Chelsie, and T'Kor would convince both their sides (which would be the majority in the jury) to not vote for Leah to win over a (for example) Rubina, Kimo, Cam, or even MJ. Point is, she might as well say "fukk it what do I've got to lose" and throw up the biggest threats from both sides and pray that they blow up on each other during this week. I personally don't want Chelsie to go this week but if you're Leah. It should be very tempting.

Some posters online said this 45 minutes ago:

1. Why she won't nominate Chelsie and Tkor? Either way any outcome that isn't Angela/MJ/Cam going benefit her

2. She has said that Tkor is the renom. But Cam said as a renom, Tkor wont go. Cam said Tkor wont go against Rubina or Kimo. Tkor even said to Rubina, she knows she could be the renom and that Kimo would go.

3. Because it's a risky move and it's a bigger target if the veto is used....she said it's because t'kor kept her safe despite tucker telling t'kor to put leah up a few weeks ago when t'kor was HOH and she knows chelsie is a strong player and she doesn't want a bigger target on her back since she knows angela is the only one who pretty much won't put her up next week....what she fails to see is that as soon as rubina, cam, chelsie, or kimo and honestly maybe even MJ win HOH, they are going to put her up next week no matter what leah does this week.

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This season will shape future seasons with big comp threats and jocks teaming up again and will keep referencing this year season that all da comp beasts and jocks got sent home first and the floaters controlled the gm.
Hasn't the later point been the case for the last few seasons :patrice:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I didn’t think they would ever do this twist ever again. I saw potential in it but it needed tweaking when they originally did it. Now after watching a day of the twist. The reception is that it’s stifling and will make for boring feeds this week, and I agree. And that 10 hours from the HoH comp fukked up their sleep schedule.

I don’t think they’ll ever attempt this twist again. It will always result in being a dud.

The houseguests are locked outside the house, and are outside in the backyard for a week. It’s exactly how it was on BB24. Same porta potty, boarded up outdoor shower etc. Only difference is it’s carnival themed, half of them are not inside they’re all outside this time, and they’re forced to only eat pizza, candy bars (candy in general), protein shakes, and ice cream for the remainder of the week.

Last edited: