CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I’m kind of starting to think we’re going to get a T’Kor win lowkey. I feel like Chelsie’s downfall might end up being that trio (T’Kor, Rubina, Kimo). I know podcast are saying Joseph was better for her to get out last week. But like I said. I think Kimo staying is going to be bad in the long term. I really hope I’m wrong. T’Kor is basically handed everything in the game, gets no backlash for anything.

Chelsie needs four votes in jury to win. Don’t just say you don’t want blood on your hands, then actually get blood on your hands when you didn’t have to. T’Kor automatically has two votes, and is loved by the entire house. Chelsie needs to be careful on how she sends people out. I believe Chelsie, MJ, and Cam think’s they can comp out (which is fine). But it looks like they’re getting a little cocky, and condescending (especially MJ who really shouldn’t be considered she’s lowkey a drunk, and terrible strategically).
Chelsie told Quinn 3 days ago that she wanted to see him in the top 5, congratulated him for making final 8 & told him he could breathe. So if she goes back on that. Not a great way to start your jury management. Which is already kind of shaky from keeping Kimo.

EDIT: If MJ wasn’t so bad at the game. Chelsie would probably be in danger because she’s beginning to share information she probably shouldn’t be sharing with her.

Last edited:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I’m kind of starting to think we’re going to get a T’Kor win lowkey. I feel like Chelsie’s downfall might end up being that trio (T’Kor, Rubina, Kimo). I know podcast are saying Joseph was better for her to get out last week. But like I said. I think Kimo staying is going to be bad in the long term. I really hope I’m wrong. T’Kor is basically handed everything in the game, gets no backlash for anything.

Chelsie needs four votes in jury to win. Don’t just say you don’t want blood on your hands, then actually get blood on your hands when you didn’t have to. T’Kor automatically has two votes, and is loved by the entire house. Chelsie needs to be careful on how she sends people out. I believe Chelsie, MJ, and Cam think’s they can comp out (which is fine). But it looks like they’re getting a little cocky, and condescending (especially MJ who really shouldn’t be considered she’s lowkey a drunk, and terrible strategically).
Chelsie told Quinn 3 days ago that she wanted to see him in the top 5, congratulated him for making final 8 & told him he could breathe. So if she goes back on that. Not a great way to start your jury management. Which is already kind of shaky from keeping Kimo.

EDIT: If MJ wasn’t so bad at the game. Chelsie would probably be in danger because she’s beginning to share information she probably shouldn’t be sharing with her.
TKor imo is slick af. She's got Chelsie under her spell by trying to do this let's have the black people stick together but when TKor saw fit she got rid of Cedric. The smart move would be to target that trio because that's an automatic 2 votes that person has at the end.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
To me the better move would have been to get rid of Leah. Someone who is actively targeting you. Quinn isn't a bad option though.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think Chelsie probably doesn't want to get out another black woman.
See they're not even thinking of winning the game, they're thinking of winning the optics of the audience.

Same reason why Kimo and his speech got him off the block cause he mentioned representation. I could never be in these games breh. T'Kor has to go, Leah has to go and let's not forget Angela either. Quinn said it best that no one wants to continue passing on Angela until they're all surprised she's in the final two. "I don't want no blood on my hands" won't win you nothing when you're waiting on someone else to do it for you or guess what, it never happens and you see yourself on the block.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Leah has a crush on Quinn :ohhh:
I don’t think so. She probably feels bad she turned down the kiss (plus they were all drunk that night on the feeds). Her diary room saying that probably is because she felt bad. I’m sure they’ll be best friends outside of the house but she’s not attracted to Quinn in that way.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Yeah T'Kor is good in the house. Only way I see things going bad for her is if someone gets in Rubina's ear stating she's the clear 3rd member of the trio. I can also see Chelsea not wanting to spearhead Kimo going home on a tie-break vote as that probably (in her mind) would take 3 votes away from her in jury.

Also, I wonder what happened between MJ and Leah. I thought they were ride or die after Matt left week 1.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah T'Kor is good in the house. Only way I see things going bad for her is if someone gets in Rubina's ear stating she's the clear 3rd member of the trio. I can also see Chelsea not wanting to spearhead Kimo going home on a tie-break vote as that probably (in her mind) would take 3 votes away from her in jury.

Also, I wonder what happened between MJ and Leah. I thought they were ride or die after Matt left week 1.
Basically Matt was sort of their connection. Without him they sort of lost touch. To me, MJ always admired, or looked up to Chelsie like an older sister, or sister she never had. Chelsie up until the week she needed MJ to beat Tucker in Ai arena. Never really showed any real love for MJ. It was always fake love up until that point (maybe even to a certain extent now). She used to talk about MJ behind her back (even with Leah sometimes). The night before MJ had to take on Comp beast Tucker in ai arena. Chelsie was there for her. The hyped MJ up, and made her believe in herself when it was crunch time, and she was at her lowest with no ties in the game with anyone. Leah helped with the vote, but she wasn't there for MJ like Chelsie (she finally pulled MJ in as an ally).

I say all that to say this. I think MJ never forgot that. She feels indebted to Chelsie. And now the friendship with Chelsie has driven MJ even further away from Leah (at least game wise). Chelsie never really liking Leah may play a small part as well.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This season will shape future seasons with big comp threats and jocks teaming up again and will keep referencing this year season that all da comp beasts and jocks got sent home first and the floaters controlled the gm.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
This season will shape future seasons with big comp threats and jocks teaming up again and will keep referencing this year season that all da comp beasts and jocks got sent home first and the floaters controlled the gm.
Don't think it matters. For me the biggest thing this season seems to be that physical comps haven't been as prevalent. I mean sure there will always be The Wall and things like the balance beam comp that would knock out older players like Angela. But even the physical comps this year have been geared toward fairness to the not so jacked players in the house. Also feel like HOH's have been more mental challenges this season.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah fukk her Kimo's snake ass was supposed to go home this week and she screwed it all up. :birdman:
To be fair, Kimo should’ve gotten sent home last week. That most likely would’ve resulted in Angela going instead of Quinn last night. Chelsie or TKR are the ones who controlled the votes most weeks this season.