CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Dr. Will isn’t doing jury questioning anymore. Tiffany has a beef with Taylor she basically subliminally said on twitter. The replacement shouldn’t be Taylor (and I agree, players like her and Tucker are wildly overrated and have extremely toxic fanbases, anything to upset their fans i’m all for it). They should either have different alumni each season, or just let Jerry do it since he did ok when Julie was away last week. I read somewhere it might be Jason Guy, or Danielle Reyes (perfect choice imo). Some people recommended Taran from RHAP.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Dr. Will isn’t doing jury questioning anymore. Tiffany has a beef with Taylor she basically subliminally said on twitter. The replacement shouldn’t be Taylor (and I agree, players like her and Tucker are wildly overrated and have extremely toxic fanbases, anything to upset their fans i’m all for it). They should either have different alumni each season, or just let Jerry do it since he did ok when Julie was away last week. I read somewhere it might be Jason Guy, or Danielle Reyes (perfect choice imo). Some people recommended Taran from RHAP.
Or have no one do it. That shyt been corny.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

I hope either Angela (missing her attempt to evict Chelsie), or MJ wins HoH to keep things interesting. Especially MJ because the HoHitus would be comical. She gotta protect Leah more though, and get out Kimo, or Rubina. I want final 5 to be Chelsie, Leah, MJ, Angela, Cam. I think I would rank this a top 5 season if that happened. I wouldn’t mind if any of them five wins. I’d prefer Cam the least but that’s only because he’s the least entertaining to watch (you never know, that can change).

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

I hope either Angela (missing her attempt to evict Chelsie), or MJ wins HoH to keep things interesting. Especially MJ because the HoHitus would be comical. She gotta protect Leah more though, and get out Kimo, or Rubina. I want final 5 to be Chelsie, Leah, MJ, Angela, Cam. I think I would rank this a top 5 season if that happened. I wouldn’t mind if any of them five wins. I’d prefer Cam the least but that’s only because he’s the least entertaining to watch (you never know, that can change).

So you would rather Angela, Leah or Mj win over Cam. :scust: