CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Which is why I think it was dumb to leave em all unscathed til this point but we'll see.
T’Kor is interesting to me. Because I don’t understand the protection she gets from everyone in the house. Even Chelsie won’t put her up directly (and she’s wanted her gone at least on and off for a while now, even though T’Kor has protected her at times). T’Kor still hasn’t been put up on the block yet. If she makes it to the end she has a high chance of winning. If she’s in jury, she’ll be very influential whether she speaks up for once, or not. T’Kor, Kimo, and Rubina need to be broken up yesterday. At least get one out in a double (T’Kor is the most dangerous to have at the end).

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
MJ
Which is funny because when they were studying some days ago. She was giving people the wrong answer. We on the outside didn’t know if this was purposely or by accident.

Who is on the block?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
T’kor bothers me. Why is she always covered/bundled up like is 30 degrees? Wether she is in the house or outside.
Inside the house (especially the HoH room) is extremely cold to keep the cameras in the house from overheating. Outside the house idk why she does that. She be dressed like Ms. Cleo sometimes, blanket and all. Maybe she gets cold really easily. I hear LA can get kind of chilly at night. I wouldn’t know anything about that though. I’ve been in Jersey my whole life :sadcam:

Who is on the block?
Angela, and Kimo

I wish Chelsie would target Leah.
I think Chelsie 100% wants to get her out this week but doesn’t want to get the blood on her hands during her own HoH. Same way she feels about T’Kor. MJ was in the HoH room with Chelsie earlier and told her something like “I know that’s your girl but I think I might have to put her up if i’m HoH next week”. Chelsie replied (paraphrasing) “I understand, I just don’t want T’Kor going on my HoH”. But on twitter an hour ago I saw someone claim Chelsie said recently her ideal final three is with Cam, and T’Kor (I think T’Kor would possibly be a mistake to bring to final three).

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Inside the house (especially the HoH room) is extremely cold to keep the cameras in the house from overheating. Outside the house idk why she does that. She be dressed like Ms. Cleo sometimes, blanket and all. Maybe she gets cold really easily. I hear LA can get kind of chilly at night. I wouldn’t know anything about that though. I’ve been in Jersey my whole life :sadcam:

Angela, and Kimo

I think Chelsie 100% wants to get her out this week but doesn’t want to get the blood on her hands during her own HoH. Same way she feels about T’Kor. MJ was in the HoH room with Chelsie earlier and told her something like “I know that’s your girl but I think I might have to put her up if i’m HoH next week”. Chelsie replied (paraphrasing) “I understand, I just don’t want T’Kor going on my HoH”. But on twitter an hour ago I saw someone claim Chelsie said recently her ideal final three is with Cam, and T’Kor (I think T’Kor would possibly be a mistake to bring to final three).

Don't you think she's going to have to make a move some day? Keeping people she wants out is not good gameplay especially as her threat level rises for winning 2 HoH's now and being pretty strategic.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Don't you think she's going to have to make a move some day? Keeping people she wants out is not good gameplay especially as her threat level rises for winning 2 HoH's now and being pretty strategic.
She has been making moves. You don't have to be HOH to make them.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Yeah after looking at these feeds. T’kor has sensory issues. There is no reason to always wear a thick ass robe during a heat wave
She's weird. I honestly wouldn't recognize het without the robes, weird hats, and glasses. It's gonna benefit her if she wants to duck media after the show. Really wish someone would wake up and target her. I think she's gonna win the game

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They got drinks last night (probably because OTEV was so short that they need content). They were faded as hell. Feeds almost went full Love Island (in a messy entertaining way). I don't think a compilation of short clips from twitter would do it any justice. One of the things from last night. If you've been following feeds the last week, and a half. The story of Cam, Chelsie, and MJ continued (it's been entertaining to watch). For the past two days (last night especially) MJ's lust for Cam is becoming more and more clearer. At first I thought "they're just touchy feely, and like to cuddle.

Until I realized MJ is always trying to be around Cam (I feel like Cam was at some point trying to evade her), and her vibe is lowkey on some she's horny shyt. They happened to play Kiss Marry Evict last night drunk off screen (most of it at least but Kimo gave us the rundown). And MJ said she'd marry Cam, and Cam may have fukked up by saying he'd marry Chelsie, OR MJ lol, breh. On top of that. Some shyt went down with Rubina, and T'Kor regarding Rubina saying a joke T'Kor did not take very well. I'm sure cats on YouTube will explain the wild ass night better than I can. It's literally too much to type, and try to summarize.

People online saying it's looking like a Kimo blindside, or that the house might let him know beforehand, idk. I thought Angela was still the target. I pesonally haven't seen any game talk supporting a Kimo blindside. Ngl he was helping shyt be more lit last night on feeds but I hope him getting blindsided is true.

Last edited:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On reddit they're saying that t'kor's trying to create the first all black women final two in bb history and the reddit cacs salty about that, but the episodes don't mention nothing like that..? :patrice: