CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
You must admit before the comp he looked pumped. Once the comp started he was going mad slow. I’m noticing I’m not the only one saying it (it could be tucker fans coping idk). Now maybe it’s because mj was fast as hell. Either way i’m glad he’s finally out. Hopefully everyone steps it up game wise.
He was def not throwing it. Like he told Julie he misunderstood the rules.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Tucker has said in the past that puzzles is his thing, and he is good at puzzles. Smdh.

EDIT:

If Tucker loses somehow. They will do that dumb shyt they did with Cam & Jared last season probably. That shyt killed the last bit of entertainment that was left of the season last year.

If this is the case. Fukk production.

Rob just said there will be an exit interview.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Last thing. I hope they don’t mope around all night and day because of that dude. If the feeds do become “boring”. It’s not because Tucker is gone (at least imo that wouldn’t be the reason). But because they got rid of the “fun” lighthearted entertaining player (Cedric). And arguably the only woman in there that’s a gamer not named Chelsie (Brooklyn) (Leah is kind of underrated but still).

If they were still in the house and Tucker & Rubina went. The feeds would without a doubt still be just as good as before. But no, everyone online wanted to keep boring azz Rubina because it benefited Tucker. I’m hopeful Tucker going will open the season up with better gameplay though. It’s about time Kimo, and T’Kor are kind of a target now. I think we all can agree them being the main deciding votes each week needed to end. Can’t wait for them to be put on the block together. Also, I pray ai arena is finally over, it’s overstayed its welcome.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Rob just said there will be an exit interview.
Error on my part. There was confusion online earlier (mainly Twitter) about who was sent the email for questioning the evicted houseguest. I believe like Taran. BB21 Katt said she didn’t get the email at first either. But she cleared it up a couple hours ago. I still don’t trust production though. I think last year they sent those emails out, and still did the Zombie twist.