CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Also, next season if they do ai arena again. They should make it that the house doesn’t know until eviction night. Maybe even have America vote if there will be one that night or not. That way everyone can still be on their toes each week and plan for it just in case.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I posted this ten days ago (I’ve been thinking it for even longer). Breh from RHAP literally just said this. Damn near verbatim (down to the people online seem to not even realize it). Smh it is what it is. It’s been done before (Jag literally last season, and Jackson). Just imagine if those guys had an ai arena like Tucker does. They would have had an even easier road to finale night.
They don't get him out now they're fukked.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm just having a hard time believing anything is organic this season. That shyt list night was out of nowhere, and then Tucker didn't even get mad about it?

Angela stays with a pair of sunglasses on so she only has to fake the facial expressions of crying and not actually produce tears. She can just lift her glasses for a second and "wipe her tears away"

Still watching though

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Tucker has said in the past that puzzles is his thing, and he is good at puzzles. Smdh.

EDIT:

If Tucker loses somehow. They will do that dumb shyt they did with Cam & Jared last season probably. That shyt killed the last bit of entertainment that was left of the season last year.

If this is the case. Fukk production.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This comp’s outcome about to be as predictable as a Janelle comp in season 6. Actually they’re somewhat similar. People compares breh to Frank to. I personally was a fan of Janelle but not really anymore. Frank’s cool though. I didn’t watch feeds for either. But i’ve heard stories about Janelle during that first all stars season. Anyway, I digressed lol.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I’m a assume the house meeting in the rock room was to not blindside the opposing side of the house. Rubina probably still voted to keep breh because she’s locked in. I expect Joseph to flip. Kimo hoe azz might not. Either way he’s going to cry probably harder than Rubina.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
This comp’s outcome about to be as predictable as a Janelle comp in season 6. Actually they’re somewhat similar. People compares breh to Frank to. I personally was a fan of Janelle but not really anymore. Frank’s cool though. I didn’t watch feeds for either. But i’ve heard stories about Janelle during that first all stars season. Anyway, I digressed lol.
I watched feeds back then. Frank was truely one of the worst houseguest in the history of the show.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe they will wake up on not being a pawn. Tucker could had went down as a goat when it came to comps but he will be forgotten