CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Real tears actually. Which kind of surprised me but Cam sees him as a good dude outside the game aspect. Strange though because he didn’t shed a single tear for Young Cedric. I wonder if he would for Chelsie, or Leah.

Because he voted for Cedric to stay right?

I think the tears were more due to the fact he had to vote out someone he considered a friend.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Because he voted for Cedric to stay right?

I think the tears were more due to the fact he had to vote out someone he considered a friend.
I think Cam admired Tucker’s character. He’s mentioned numerous times how he thinks Tucker was getting a lot of tv time. Tucker 100% always wanted to work with Cam. Cam probably felt Tucker was genuine about wanting to work with him. I think ideally both of them (Tucker especially) wanted to bro it out till then end. But it just didn’t go that way. Regardless, I think the tears were a bit much.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Did T’Kor secretly want Tucker out? :dahell: None of her moves made any sense unless she viewed Tucker as expendable. You don’t put your strongest alliance member on the block (even if they half-heartedly volunteer), they’re as good as gone the second they’re unable to take themselves off the block.

Secondly, she put up another alliance member next to him.. even with that fight, Angela is more likely to vote to keep Tucker than Leah would be. She took a crucial vote off the board for him and that was after he gifted her the 5K :mjlol:

I better not see her crying in the diary room about Tucker’s eviction on the next episode, that would make her look wildly incompetent. She gets my respect if she plays it up like this was an outcome she was satisfied with.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Real tears actually. Which kind of surprised me but Cam sees him as a good dude outside the game aspect. Strange though because he didn’t shed a single tear for Young Cedric. I wonder if he would for Chelsie, or Leah.
Makes senses. I wasn't sure what it was with him and Tucker after the Cedric thing.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think Cam admired Tucker’s character. He’s mentioned numerous times how he thinks Tucker was getting a lot of tv time. Tucker 100% always wanted to work with Cam. Cam probably felt Tucker was genuine about wanting to work with him. I think ideally both of them (Tucker especially) wanted to bro it out till then end. But it just didn’t go that way. Regardless, I think the tears were a bit much.
The tears reminded me of Van Jones

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: Did T’Kor secretly want Tucker out? :dahell: None of her moves made any sense unless she viewed Tucker as expendable. You don’t put your strongest alliance member on the block (even if they half-heartedly volunteer), they’re as good as gone the second they’re unable to take themselves off the block.

Secondly, she put up another alliance member next to him.. even with that fight, Angela is more likely to vote to keep Tucker than Leah would be. She took a crucial vote off the board for him and that was after he gifted her the 5K :mjlol:

I better not see her crying in the diary room about Tucker’s eviction on the next episode, that would make her look wildly incompetent. She gets my respect if she plays it up like this was an outcome she was satisfied with.
I think Kor just fukks with the Visionaries more and fukked with Tucker but Angela big ass mouth fukked everything up and got Tucker got. If I was Tucker, I'd punch Angela in the face on finale night right in front of her family:unimpressed:

High key Angela on some bullshyt but that's the game:wow: