CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
T’Kor
She already told Kimo, and Rubina that Tucker is safe :francis: I’m a assume she puts up Leah, Joseph, MJ

I know this finna be the most safest boring week. Which safe for them is cool, but
this is what people online wanted before they were talking that flip shyt last week. Well they got it. Don’t complain now. At least their boy is safe.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
T’Kor
She already told Kimo, and Rubina that Tucker is safe :francis:

I know this finna be the most safest boring week. Which safe for them is cool, but this is what people online wanted not long ago.
So they're putting up who?

Cam and who else? Maybe they try to backdoor tucker, but they can't risk him coming off the block and winning next hoh lol.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So they're putting up who?

Cam and who else? Maybe they try to backdoor tucker, but they can't risk him coming off the block and winning next hoh lol.
T’Kor is too passive of a player, and doesn’t want to rock the boat too much. I assume she puts up any combination of Joseph, Leah, MJ or Cam. I hope Chelsie and Quinn are safe. I don’t see why they wouldn’t be.

She will never even consider Tucker with Kimo, and Rubina still in the house. He’s definitely safe. Unless he volunteers. Plus the whole ai arena thing still going on. We already know how this thing goes.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
You would have to be a fool to put up Tucker with AI arena still in play. You have to wait until it's over. Then you have to backdoor him.
Well Tkor is a fool for sure.

What's the word on this Leah saying something racist stuff?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It's crazy. Everyone on this season is so trash at the game.
For me it’s not necessarily a bad thing (it can be frustrating sometimes though). Outside of the houseguests kissing Tucker’s ass for most of the game. It’s been pretty unpredictable. I truly believe anyone could win this season. Because they’re all equally bad at the game. It’s like they’re playing a game of one step forward, two steps backwards.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
For me it’s not necessarily a bad thing (it can be frustrating sometimes though). Outside of the houseguests kissing Tucker’s ass for most of the game. It’s been pretty unpredictable. I truly believe anyone could win this season. Because they’re all equally bad at the game. It’s like they’re playing a game of one step forward, two steps backwards.
I think it's been pretty entertaining as a result but you'd expect these superfans to have better games. I mean you could make an argument that Joseph has palyed the best game.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
One last thing people online don’t seem to realize. Tucker’s allies are Kimo, Angela, and Rubina. Those three will never put him up, or backdoor him unless maybe final 4 or final 3. T’Kor (who would want to backdoor him) will also keep him safe because of Kimo’s allegiance to him, and she doesn’t want to go behind Kimo’s back. So even if he loses, or doesn’t win HoH in the coming weeks.

All that has to happen for him to be safe is have one of them win HoH. And if by some chance they don’t. He still can get drawn for veto and most likely save himself. Angela is next in most comp wins I believe. And as we all know. These aren’t the smartest players this year. So a Tucker win is very possible. I say if he isn’t evicted next week (like I originally predicted) he can kind of easily get to the end.
I posted this ten days ago (I’ve been thinking it for even longer). Breh from RHAP literally just said this. Damn near verbatim (down to the people online seem to not even realize it). Smh it is what it is. It’s been done before (Jag literally last season, and Jackson). Just imagine if those guys had an ai arena like Tucker does. They would have had an even easier road to finale night.

Last edited: