CBC researches Drake’s LLCs, discover BBL Drizzy might turn into IDF Drizzy next 👀👀👀

Daps
I have always said on here that Drake's fame is one of the most unbelievable things out there because we used to run in the same circles way back...we knew mutual people. That said, I was older so I thought him and his "crew" were fukking lame. This is back when he was starting his rap "career". "There's that degrassi dude"... Never thought anything more....all of a sudden he starts popping....then that trajectory kept going.

I support the cat cuz he's Canadian but always saw him as an actor. Nothing more, nothing less. Bruh's transformation is truly remarkable. Of all the Canadian rappers that didn't make it, why Drake?
your support him cuz he’s canadian?

:gucci:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not a Drake fan, but I think he just doesn’t do due diligence into who he’s purchasing from, probably doesn’t care about boycotts much like someone who still goes to Starbucks but he’s not Jerry Seinfeld , Remy Rapapport or Pigmy Schumer.
I’m sure he had absolutely zero idea who owned it (nor did he care) as they were more than likely listed under shell companies also. It’s not like billionaires and multimillionaires are showing up to house showings to give you a walkthrough.

If you live in a major city and pay rent there’s a very high rent you’re supporting Israel. Hell if you shop at any major store there’s a good chance a portion of your money is being funneled through LLCs and back channels (ie PAC donations from the owners) to Israel.