CBC researches Drake’s LLCs, discover BBL Drizzy might turn into IDF Drizzy next 👀👀👀

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Imma give some of you bozos sound advise… if you ever come into a couple million… between 1-5 mill you dummies better have at least 1 or 2 LLCs under your belt, and don’t purchase shyt in your government ever again… you want to lease that Benz? Put it under your LLC where you can literally write off the lease as a business expense :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
9ecabd087fdaf67fceb64fbea4b3cf097700c480.gifv

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have always said on here that Drake's fame is one of the most unbelievable things out there because we used to run in the same circles way back...we knew mutual people. That said, I was older so I thought him and his "crew" were fukking lame. This is back when he was starting his rap "career". "There's that degrassi dude"... Never thought anything more....all of a sudden he starts popping....then that trajectory kept going.

I support the cat cuz he's Canadian but always saw him as an actor. Nothing more, nothing less. Bruh's transformation is truly remarkable. Of all the Canadian rappers that didn't make it, why Drake?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I have always said on here that Drake's fame is one of the most unbelievable things out there because we used to run in the same circles way back...we knew mutual people. That said, I was older so I thought him and his "crew" were fukking lame. This is back when he was starting his rap "career". "There's that degrassi dude"... Never thought anything more....all of a sudden he starts popping....then that trajectory kept going.

I support the cat cuz he's Canadian but always saw him as an actor. Nothing more, nothing less. Bruh's transformation is truly remarkable. Of all the Canadian rappers that didn't make it, why Drake?
what circle was this? :mjpls:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This is stupid and somewhat irresponsible. Why is CNBC digging to Drake's businesses?
He bought luxury condos in Miami. You can find something unsavory with almost any type of real estate in Miami like this if you dig deep enough.
Why is CNBC researching Drakes web of businesses? :mjlol:

IIRC, the new LLC rules this year require extra paperwork that pretty much throws anonymity out the window. Idk if that info is public or not, but it’s obtainable. Can probably do this to any millionaire and uncover a bunch of companies. It’s not that big a deal honestly. :manny:

it seems like a typo in op. its cbc network, a canadian news group

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ehhh. I can’t find it, but Drake got his start with ymcb based off a lawsuit. Originally Wayne signed a rapper that sampled his work. Drakes lawyers got involved and dropped the lawsuit if Drake got a push from the label. Drake got a push, the world was receptive, the original rapper to use his work was forgotten, and the rest is history….. don’t quote me lol