Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Another :whew: season
the infinite corridor, when they mention other worlds made me think/hope we get a Konami universe :heh:....they could bring in MGS, Contra, Gradius, etc.

all the battles with night creatures or monks/humans were :myman:, especially the one in The Harvest and the last ep

:shaq: hector got that vampire p*ssy...but with consequences:manny:

personally the only sorta weak stuff was Alucard and those hunters. but :gucci: they was bro and sis right...Alcuard a little :wrist:..and he done ended up :mjcry:

couldn't help but think of legion:
source.gif
during those scenes

:krs: when Trevor took out both whips

:picard: the realization the judge guy is a kid killer

next season gonna be :mjlit:
Hang on:ohhh:
You just reminded me that Castlevania and DMC are possibly having a crossover in this universe. Now we have a way for that to happen:ohhh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Dracula tried to be happy, humanity fukked it up. Now he in hell with his wife. I guess that's... something
I wonder what kinda hell is that. I mean neither of them looked tortured. They look pretty happy. Even though it is Dracula so he may have perks.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Hang on:ohhh:
You just reminded me that Castlevania and DMC are possibly having a crossover in this universe. Now we have a way for that to happen:ohhh:
Dante's mom was a Belmont? :gladbron:
CV and DMC in the same universe?
Where you hear they having a crossover?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Some of the best material/writing i've seen since DareDevil season 1.

And that says a lot because i have trouble finding any program on Netflix i ever complete (can count on both hands how many i've watched entire seasons of... it's how picky of a viewer/difficult to retain my attention).

This is up there with Master of None, Naked Director, Baki, The Chef.

Netflix is a like a No Limit album during the late 90's... just way too much filler.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Yoo this season was amazing :wow:. Incredibly engaging and the pacing was good. Animation was stepped up even more from season 2 and delivered. Writing kept me hooked too :whew:.

Hector got it in with Lenore :shaq: but that vampire p*ssy came with a price obviously. Bet Hector gonna flip the script on her though, She gon be in love and doing stupid shyt for him that has her vampire sisters like :dahell: in no time.

Can't wait for season 4 fukkery now :banderas:

Alucard is now beginning to realize what his pops Dracula was going through, at least a little bit :whoa:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Another :whew: season
the infinite corridor, when they mention other worlds made me think/hope we get a Konami universe :heh:....they could bring in MGS, Contra, Gradius, etc.

all the battles with night creatures or monks/humans were :myman:, especially the one in The Harvest and the last ep

:shaq: hector got that vampire p*ssy...but with consequences:manny:

personally the only sorta weak stuff was Alucard and those hunters. but :gucci: they was bro and sis right...Alcuard a little :wrist:..and he done ended up :mjcry:

couldn't help but think of legion:
source.gif
during those scenes

:krs: when Trevor took out both whips

:picard: the realization the judge guy is a kid killer

next season gonna be :mjlit:

Apparently some of the corridor scenes were a link to other Castlevania games. A homie just told me the one with the bipod was a hunt for Soma Cruz (a reincarnated Dracula as a good guy) in 2035. :lupe: