Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Another :whew: season
the infinite corridor, when they mention other worlds made me think/hope we get a Konami universe :heh:....they could bring in MGS, Contra, Gradius, etc.

all the battles with night creatures or monks/humans were :myman:, especially the one in The Harvest and the last ep

:shaq: hector got that vampire p*ssy...but with consequences:manny:

personally the only sorta weak stuff was Alucard and those hunters. but :gucci: they was bro and sis right...Alcuard a little :wrist:..and he done ended up :mjcry:

couldn't help but think of legion:
source.gif
during those scenes

:krs: when Trevor took out both whips

:picard: the realization the judge guy is a kid killer

next season gonna be :mjlit:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
finished.

well.... that was depressing. :mjcry:

Moral of the story is you can't be happy in Castlevania World.

Dracula tried to be happy, humanity fukked it up. Now he in hell with his wife. I guess that's... something

Hector tried to be happy, then got thrown happiness like bait, bit down on it and got fukked up

Alucard got to be somewhat happy had a non-harlem train ran on him, shyt was so good to him he cried. Got fukked up

Sypha happy-go-lucky lets go on an adventure ass got happiness slapped right out of her.

Issac so used to being unhappy that he took this whole season in stride.

Family can't have a nice dinner and thank God for having it without their souls getting force fed to some arch-demon

Kids can't even run through the streets laughing and looking for good apples without getting fukked up and killed

At the start of the season, Trevor was like ":francis: what's with this happy ass bullshyt we doing?" Breh went for a walk and did some soul searching cause he was content. Like... this feels wrong.

End of the season, he's like "I told you so. :stopitslime:"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Isaac is an interesting character, he's literally a good dude with an irreprehensible mission. There's a lot of dancing the line between good and evil. Hes a lot like a Genghis Khan type character.

I don't know why regular folk keep trying him like that. They don't even know magic and they flexing hard with their flimsy swords :mjlol:. If it were me I'd be like :whoa: "This breh is rolling deep with demons. I'm out!"