Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Im about ready to put this up with berserk as my all time goat dark fantasy animation off the strength of the writing brehs. Isaac is a boss, Trevor still a g, Sypha is endearing, Hector cant win, Carmilla and crew are wild af, Alucard is finally growing some balls, Saint Germain is interesting, and wait til the gawd Drac come back in season 4 :wow:
I got this over berserk just off the fact that we can actually see consistency while it manages to still keep it's excellent writing. It drops quick as hell unlike berserk :francis:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I'd be Lenore's sex slave with no complaints :shaq:
Honestly I don't see what Hector tripping about. This is his first real win. Lenora gave him exactly what he expected he was gonna get from Dracula, to be put in a better situation than the farmed humans when Drac took over. Except now he get a steady supply of p*ssy while he at it. As you know that bytch p*ssy bomb as fukk cause the nikka swore loyalty while he was knee deep in it. I ain't never had p*ssy THAT good. Even my wife had to prove herself by doing all kinds of other shyt to show she was the one well after we fukked before I was ready to say "I do". This nikka hit it one time and wasn't even finished before he was like "I'm gone need to lock this shyt down:whew::ohlawd::noah:" That whiny nikka got everything he wanted :manny:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't see what Hector tripping about. This is his first real win. Lenora gave him exactly what he expected he was gonna get from Dracula, to be put in a better situation than the farmed humans when Drac took over. Except now he get a steady supply of p*ssy while he at it. As you know that bytch p*ssy bomb as fukk cause the nikka swore loyalty while he was knee deep in it. I ain't never had p*ssy THAT good. Even my wife had to prove herself by doing all kinds of other shyt to show she was the one well after we fukked before I was ready to say "I do". This nikka hit it one time and wasn't even finished before he was like "I'm gone need to lock this shyt down:whew::ohlawd::noah:" That whiny nikka got everything he wanted :manny:
Your right hector himself is evil :demonic:he turn his back on the human races :pacspit:because his parent did not like him bring back animals from the dead:camby: so he got petty damn good deal go on with the vampire sisters compare to the humans who will truly suffer under their rule so yeah :pacspit: hector he got what he want just not the way he want it :umad:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yall missed the part where he is a slave to all of them? 2 of those sisters want to torture and kill his ass:picard:Carmella gets off on whooping his ass with haymakers:picard:Lenora as we've seen is fukking crazy herself you think she won't make it worse for Hector?:picard: He is the motherfukking King of Ls:wow:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall missed the part where he is a slave to all of them? 2 of those sisters want to torture and kill his ass:picard:Carmella gets off on whooping his ass with haymakers:picard:Lenora as we've seen is fukking crazy herself you think she won't make it worse for Hector?:picard: He is the motherfukking King of Ls:wow:
Sir it still :pacspit: Hector let me remind you that hector is a Devil Forgemaster :demonic: who help create monsters for Dracula:demonic:who at worst is the very embodiment of evil that ran around Wallachia killing god knows how many innocent people. hector has but had a small taste of the suffering the rest of the humans living in Wallachia had to live with . he got what was coming to him :lawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sir it still :pacspit: Hector let me remind you that hector is a Devil Forgemaster :demonic: who help create monsters for Dracula:demonic:who at worst is the very embodiment of evil that ran around Wallachia killing god knows how many innocent people. hector has but had a small taste of the suffering the rest of the humans living in Wallachia had to live with . he got what was coming to him :lawd:

Yo I watched the recap when Hector fell for Carmella words and when she whipped his ass with both closed fists she was beating him like a battered spouse...:picard: and now he was deep in that new chicks vampire p*ssy shyt was probably 300 tight virgin p*ssy and he still fell for the okie doke...:mjlol: like damn nikka stop simping!!! :laff: guillible fall in love with bytches dumbass nikka...:deadrose: at first I felt sorry for him but damn he needs to grow up mentally

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
almost finished but I think my favorite scene thus far was the convo between Isaac and the ship captain. It was pretty introspective, and dope to get more into Isaac's perspective since the aftermath. almost makes me wanna side with him cause all humans be on some :mjpls: shyt
Captain Daniels (:ohhh:) raised some great counter points about Isaac's negative outlook on humanity which isn't all too dissimilar from my own.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
you know for damn sure those sisters are gonna cockblock dude every chance they get just to fukk with him.