Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Binge season 2. Anyone reading this who gave up on it after season I implore you to watch season 2. Season 2 was life. So much better than season 1. Series is great I’m on season 3 episode 2.

Think they did the series a disservice with season 1 being short and not as good season 2. Glad I gave it another shot.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Binge season 2. Anyone reading this who gave up on it after season I implore you to watch season 2. Season 2 was life. So much better than season 1. Series is great I’m on season 3 episode 2.

Think they did the series a disservice with season 1 being short and not as good season 2. Glad I gave it another shot.
They onyl did 4 because they weren't sure of how people would like it

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Ellis wasn't lying about this. :russ:

I kinda wish we got more build-up to the magician Isaac fought, felt they missed some opportunity there to do a little bit more with his character. But it nicely builds to Isaac standing on his own as a powerful Forgemaster to counter Hector becoming the Lossmaster. :wow:

Trevor got it in this season, the fights in the last two eps were epic. Highlight continues to be Ellis writing everyone as a total dikk or a fukking deplorable.

deb.png

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Hector come on dude

:stopitslime:dumb ass
I think that is exactly what he needs tho. He wants to be a follower. He needs someone to lead.

I fukk with Isaac even tho he’s fukked up.

I’m a bit lost on the 2 Asians and why it played out like that

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hector come on dude

I think that is exactly what he needs tho. He wants to be a follower. He needs someone to lead.

It's about trust. The Asian brother and sister lost theirs long ago and so even as they were offered help by Alucard they could only see what he didn't (couldn't) offer them and saw it as betrayal.

Alucard on the other hand has been isolated for so long and when the first new people arrive on his doorstep, he offers them everything he can. But he is still betrayed by them (in his most vulnerable moment no less). The more isolated and betrayed Alucard becomes, the more likely he is bound to end up like his father.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hector come on dude

Finished up the season last night and I liked it but as usual too short and left me wanting more. The last 2 episodes were really sick as hell and Trevor was putting in work with the Morning Star and that leather whip. Really hope they go back and touch on the Infinite Corridor b/c that shyt was crazy with St. Germain seeing all of those different worlds. Was really hoping Dracula would come back but it looks like Alucard might be stepping into the old man's shoes afterall.
Hector Hector Hector......what a fukkin clown. Lenore told him what she was and he still fell for some dead vampire p*ssy and now a slave.
Issac has really gained my respect and was the MVP this season. Black man just trying to mind his own business with his night creatures in Genoa fresh off the boat and them cop ass cac soldiers just had to press him. "You all are so fukking rude" snaps fingers and fukks all them soldiers up. I really wish they had focused on that magician fight a little bit more. Who was that magician putting those crowns on those people? Man that was a dope ass battle and the way he was controlling people. Now I have to wait for probably another year.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I like that they didnt focus too much on the Mind controlling Archmage....
It was just like a CastleVania game, where isaac was moving forward and ran into an incredibly powerful enemy outta nowhere:damn:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
This dude Hector is a simp.

issac boss up this season.

Aliens and spaceships and mecs in different worlds...that was a trippy scene

Human beings still being trash, killing children :hhh:

Dope fights scenes. Belmont with two whips

can’t wait for next season