Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't like anime. I went in with an open mind, still didn't really like it much. Don't get why every animated series either has to have children's cartoon type animation or anime. Telling me there isn't one quality artist in the world that can do a different type of animation?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't like anime. I went in with an open mind, still didn't really like it much. Don't get why every animated series either has to have children's cartoon type animation or anime. Telling me there isn't one quality artist in the world that can do a different type of animation?

what kind of animation are you looking for american style animation has fallen off since don bluth, everyone copying anime because its bleeding edge...:yeshrug:

Daps
This a decent non Japanese anime/cartoon. Can't get past this being a movie chopped up into 4 episodes. Can't wait until VHD gets rolling.

It treats the Sacred One like the ancient creature with godlike abilities he is.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This a decent non Japanese anime/cartoon. Can't get past this being a movie chopped up into 4 episodes. Can't wait until VHD gets rolling.

It treats the Sacred One like the ancient creature with godlike abilities he is.
It's Japanese anime in origin but was in limbo there then it got picked up by Netflix and reworked by Warren.