Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I cant forget the posters who rushed to defend her side of the story without knowing anything at all about they relationship.

IDGAF how evil or manipulative the girls plot might be, there will always be an army of simps/bots rushing to say "y'all hate women if u don't believe her trama :sadcam:
You do hate women if you think this means diddy is innocent.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's weird because only some nikkaz actually understand this dynamic.
Like with Diddy and Cassie. Or Diddy and young Miami
Some nikkaz actually live this type life.
Regular folk won't understand.
Since regular folk don't understand, these hoes can play the system and get sympathy from the public.

I fukkin guarantee you... Puff don't mind giving Shorty no money.

Like that one chik, Paula jai parker was saying.
That money would basically be Cassie's severance package for being a good loyal employee (hoe) over the years.
I personally think she deserves the money.

I think puff just had an issue with the 30 million number and the disloyalty.

Most nikkaz don't got bytches or have money to even understand.
And most these bytches on their high horse would let a rich nikka drag his nutt sack across their face in front of their own parents...
Cause in real life they are getting smutted out and smacked up by broke nikkaz with nothing to show for it.

I look at a nikka like 50cent funny too. He busy cracking jokes
But the way the game is being played by these disloyal ass hoes now, hell be going thru the same thing with his shorty in a few years.
You think that young pretty bytch is with that nikka cause he's some fly Poppin nikka?
Nah...

She'll get her a new young Poppin nikka, and she'll double back to 50cent to get her "severance package" too.
Or that "Surviving Curtis" doc gonna do numbers

Wash, Rince, Repeat
This is Star's angle. Basically, she was Puff's for her prime years and until now we haven't heard a peep from her regarding Diddy. For that alone she is owed $5-10 million.
He added tho, this might be happening because Puff acted like he was at a certain level of class and maturity. And the contradicted himself giving Yung Miami $500K in monthly credit. lol
She probably feels she deserves that and more and that she did more for Diddy's image than an uncouth City Girl.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
You do hate women if you think this means diddy is innocent.
Or just a flat out idiot. This even proves further he did it. Who the fukk settling for millions of dollars on a false accusation that has no merit. Literally everyone would pull a Cassie move to get paid if it was that simple.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or just a flat out idiot. This even proves further he did it. Who the fukk settling for millions of dollars on a false accusation that has no merit. Literally everyone would pull a Cassie move to get paid if it was that simple.

Because if he lets it play out, it still costs money. He has to pay attorneys and day by day, more information is released. This still goes to court and be highly publicized. Whether he did it or not, settling out of court isn't admission of guilt. He has children and he'll have to answer regardless. They will question it because he was in a relationship with her. And its even more so because they will go back and think about moments that seemed off on some "what about the time..." type deal.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Less than 24 hours too

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddy had to settle to not incur further legal fees which would be a complex and lengthy trial that would takeover both of their lives for the next 2 years. Cassie named Badboy records, Sean Combs enterprises, Janice Combs publishing etc in the suit which is all associated with Epic.

In order for Puff to keep his distribution deal intact and other business partnerships he was encouraged to settle and the funds for the settlement are coming out of his companies cash.

It makes business sense to settle this asap and deal w the PR as it comes and goes rather than it to be in the media more frequently over the next 24 months.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This isnt even shocking for someone with a history like Diddy. li
Diddy had to settle to not incur further legal fees which would be a complex and lengthy trial that would takeover both of their lives for the next 2 years. Cassie named Badboy records, Sean Combs enterprises, Janice Combs publishing etc in the suit which is all associated with Epic.

In order for Puff to keep his distribution deal intact and other business partnerships he was encouraged to settle and the funds for the settlement are coming out of his companies cash.

It makes business sense to settle this asap and deal w the PR as it comes and goes rather than it to be in the media more frequently over the next 24 months.
Them brand deals sre over settlement or not. Hes not a cac now.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because if he lets it play out, it still costs money. He has to pay attorneys and day by day, more information is released. This still goes to court and be highly publicized. Whether he did it or not, settling out of court isn't admission of guilt. He has children and he'll have to answer regardless. They will question it because he was in a relationship with her. And its even more so because they will go back and think about moments that seemed off on some "what about the time..." type deal.
Nobody is settling for million and millions of dollars on a completely made up charge like this bro. This nikka is a billionaire. I can't hear the "it will cost so much" as an excuse to settle. Not buying it. The most likely scenario is there was more out there he ain't want to be exposed.

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
The weird shyt is probably true but I doubt he forced her to do anything, people will do anything for fame so she probably agreed to it.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is settling for million and millions of dollars on a completely made up charge like this bro. This nikka is a billionaire. I can't hear the "it will cost so much" as an excuse to settle. Not buying it. The most likely scenario is there was more out there he ain't want to be exposed.

Breh, he's already exposed whether its true or not. This stains him. Millions of dollars doesn't wash that. If he didn't pay her, he'd still be out millions on millions of dollars once this went to trial. Civil suits play out in court even if he doesn't face jail time.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh, he's already exposed whether its true or not. This stains him. Millions of dollars doesn't wash that. If he didn't pay her, he'd still be out millions on millions of dollars once this went to trial. Civil suits play out in court even if he doesn't face jail time.
If my rep is already stained, then spending more money to fight it off would be my move, not to settle. If people see I'm using all my resources to fight these supposedly false allegations, at least you have some people thinking "Damn, he spent all this money to prove his innocence, maybe he really didn't do it". Obviously not everyone, but he would have at least SOME on his side. Imo, settling and so quickly, not even putting up a fight, when you have millions and millions of dollars at your disposal, the best lawyers in America, etc...and not even attempting to fight it? I just don't see how this in anyway makes him not look more guilty.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If m
y rep is already stained, then spending more money to fight it off would be my move, not to settle. If people see I'm using all my resources to fight these supposedly false allegations, at least you have some people thinking "Damn, he spent all this money to prove his innocence, maybe he really didn't do it". Obviously not everyone, but he would have at least SOME on his side. Imo, settling and so quickly, not even putting up a fight, when you have millions and millions of dollars at your disposal, the best lawyers in America, etc...and not even attempting to fight it? I just don't see how this in anyway makes him not look more guilty.

In the court of opinion, he's already guilty regardless of what he does. Even if a judge said he wasn't guilty, it wouldn't matter. The point is, he would still be spending millions on millions which would probably be more than what he's giving her. Then the fact that again, this case would be dragged out for months.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In the court of opinion, he's already guilty regardless of what he does. Even if a judge said he wasn't guilty, it wouldn't matter. The point is, he would still be spending millions on millions which would probably be more than what he's giving her. Then the fact that again, this case would be dragged out for months.
All I'm saying is, I don't care how much I have to spend if I'm a billionaire. Even if it's more, I'd spend the more on trying to at least attempt to prove my innocence than give someone 10s of millions away on just a completely made up accusation. Because if that's the case, what's stopping any woman that ever dealt with Diddy from doing the same thing?

We just have a different viewpoint is all.