Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Diddy must lurk here

I dunno, man....this seems eerily reminiscent of when R. Kelly thought he was in the clear and popped off with the "its too late" statement, taunting the industry and authorities....and next thing he knew, he was locked up.

Not saying that WILL happen definitively to Puff, he definitely has better high-powered connects than R. Kelly...but :manny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's weird because only some nikkaz actually understand this dynamic.
Like with Diddy and Cassie. Or Diddy and young Miami
Some nikkaz actually live this type life.
Regular folk won't understand.
Since regular folk don't understand, these hoes can play the system and get sympathy from the public.

I fukkin guarantee you... Puff don't mind giving Shorty no money.

Like that one chik, Paula jai parker was saying.
That money would basically be Cassie's severance package for being a good loyal employee (hoe) over the years.
I personally think she deserves the money.

I think puff just had an issue with the 30 million number and the disloyalty.

Most nikkaz don't got bytches or have money to even understand.
And most these bytches on their high horse would let a rich nikka drag his nutt sack across their face in front of their own parents...
Cause in real life they are getting smutted out and smacked up by broke nikkaz with nothing to show for it.

I look at a nikka like 50cent funny too. He busy cracking jokes
But the way the game is being played by these disloyal ass hoes now, hell be going thru the same thing with his shorty in a few years.
You think that young pretty bytch is with that nikka cause he's some fly Poppin nikka?
Nah...

She'll get her a new young Poppin nikka, and she'll double back to 50cent to get her "severance package" too.
Or that "Surviving Curtis" doc gonna do numbers

Wash, Rince, Repeat

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
9wAMAH4.png

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But such an approach of ‘bringing Puff down’ comes with risk. I agree if Puff is this evil guy, then arguably a victim should aim to have the guy brought down for it. But same time. Given it’s old accusations, the risk is there of losing. So as the victim your perspective could easily be the best win is monetary. And I don’t think anything wrong with that if prosecution and prison time isn’t on the cards.

She still could've lost her civil lawsuit as well. It wasn't a slam dunk. Settling out of court is cheaper for the individual being sued because they aren't paying lawyers and other miscellaneous fees for this to be dragged out for months.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a hip hop board like this, where people have the knowledge and know the history....

I thought everyone would know Diddy is a demon who has brought death, bankruptcy, jail and general misery on everyone around him for 30 years

If you defending him, you most likely slow.... fukk these dudes talmbout.... it's not even like he has 'fans' any more, so who the fukk is riding for Diddy? Based on what? I get it with a popular artist, but we riding for these irrelevant black hating execs now?

fukk outta here.

I'm literally laughing at the fact that you said posters here have the knowledge and know the history. Breh, nobody here is more knowledegeable about the situation than anyone else who has access to Google. There MIGHT be a few people who may actually be in the know given connections to Puff or the industry because there are real artists, A&R's and professional DJ's that post here, but its a small number.

The stuff Puff gets called a devil for on here is laughable. Artists die of diseases that's been killing people for decades and Puff gets balmed. Artist goes to jail and turns to Islam, blame Puff. Shyne is the only artist where Puff was directly related to jail time.

Nobody's riding for Puff, but some of the stuff he gets blamed for is idiocy.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I cant forget the posters who rushed to defend her side of the story without knowing anything at all about they relationship.

IDGAF how evil or manipulative the girls plot might be, there will always be an army of simps/bots rushing to say "y'all hate women if u don't believe her trama :sadcam: