Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate your points, but as I said nobody cares. I don’t think Mike has ever apologized for what he did. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I recall him getting very excited when he said his hardest punch he ever gave was to Robin Givens.

Mike did his time and most people never believed he "R" anybody plus he rebranded himself into an older, cool uncle that's just enjoying the ride

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You think this is some sort of W to brag about? have you also assaulted women sir? is that the root of your little contrarian online chat board gimmick?

How’s Cosbys career going? can you actually answer any of the questions i pose before rambling?
Maybe i gotta ask again since he can’t answer :jbhmm:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike did his time and most people never believed he "R" anybody plus he rebranded himself into an older, cool uncle that's just enjoying the ride
Maybe there is doubt on the rape but he definitely admitted to beating his ex wife. Rebranding or not, like I said, nobody cares.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think this is some sort of W to brag about? have you also assaulted women sir? is that the root of your little contrarian online chat board gimmick?

How’s Cosbys career going? can you actually answer any of the questions i pose before rambling?
I’m not even going to entertain this with a response.

That’s the problem with this place, you are not allowed to have a different opinion or look at things objectively without personal insults and accusations.

Ridiculous.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
And in a few weeks nobody will care about this situation either. This is pattern in our community.

Nobody cares.

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist…yet nobody cares
50 cent is on record physically assaulting both mothers of his children and allegedly burning down one’s home…Nobody cares, but they watch power instead.

Nobody cares.
Exactly breh. I was on the las Vegas strip the other day and they played I believe I can fly. Nobody was outraged or anything
There wasn't any pitchforks or nothing :yeshrug: