Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder when/where he'll make his first public appearance.

In the old days you went to Oprah. Something tells me that won't work for Diddy.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
All I'm saying is, I don't care how much I have to spend if I'm a billionaire. Even if it's more, I'd spend the more on trying to at least attempt to prove my innocence than give someone 10s of millions away on just a completely made up accusation. Because if that's the case, what's stopping any woman that ever dealt with Diddy from doing the same thing?

We just have a different viewpoint is all.
You speaking like an innocent man, real nikkas will fight to defend his honor.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Happens all the time breh. Sometimes it just works out cheaper/faster than dragging the shyt out for years in the courts.

Seems obvious in this case that Diddy did that shyt though.
Na fukk that

If I’m a billionaire and I’m innocent I’m not giving in to anyone. I’d rather die than be extorted for some false shyt.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Na fukk that

If I’m a billionaire and I’m innocent I’m not giving in to anyone. I’d rather die than be exotred for some false shyt.

Like the recent Gynweth Paltrow trial in Aspen or wherever that was. She spent a lot of time and money to prove she wasn't liable. I would have written the check from Malibu, and never looked back, but she wanted to impress that point upon people that she could not be shaken down.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Like the recent Gynweth Paltrow trial in Aspen or wherever that was. She spent a lot of time and money to prove she wasn't liable. I would have written the check from Malibu, and never looked back, but she wanted to impress that point upon people that she could not be shaken down.
nikka that is it the same

She is a woman, they don’t understand honor or what being a man is.

This nikka puff being accused of RAPE and being a Cuckhold Faggit that BEATS women.

Na that’s not no shyt u just write a check for if it’s not true.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
nikka that is it the same

She is a woman, they don’t understand honor or what being a man is.

This nikka puff being accused of RAPE and being a Cuckhold Faggit that BEATS women.

Na that’s not no shyt u just write a check for if it’s not true.

That example supports your point, is why I posted it. Paltrow obviously felt strongly about defending herself and her name.