Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall keepnsaying this but rush card is back in the states partying. nobody cared about that documentary and it was not promoted at all

He came out well all things considered
And in a few weeks nobody will care about this situation either. This is pattern in our community.

Nobody cares.

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist…yet nobody cares
50 cent is on record physically assaulting both mothers of his children and allegedly burning down one’s home…Nobody cares, but they watch power instead.

Nobody cares.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Bkq0IiQ.gif
Fixed.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
And in a few weeks nobody will care about this situation either. This is pattern in our community.

Nobody cares.

50 cent is on record physically assaulting both mothers of his children and allegedly burning down one’s home…Nobody cares, but they watch power instead.

Nobody cares.
Tell that to Weinstien and Epstein …oops you can’t he offed himself

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares.

That's called rebranding

Puff needs to lose the City Girl and those young trollups he roll with and get a older, mature woman on his team as his only woman and pop back out next spring

mag357

Superstar
Daps
35 pages!

Ya don't say.

Well then,surely she can't be lying,and her "coming forward for all women" will make this a slam dunk case.

I know y'all niccaz ain't never really had no hoes,cuz y'all rush to believe them,any nikka worth his salt knows that women practice deceit casually in everyday life,so when some shyt seems off,it's probably best to wait and see.
Hey brother... I'm mag.
Happy to meet you

:salute:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's called rebranding

Puff needs to lose the City Girl and those young trollups he roll with and get a older, mature woman on his team as his only woman and pop back out next spring
I appreciate your points, but as I said nobody cares. I don’t think Mike has ever apologized for what he did. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I recall him getting very excited when he said his hardest punch he ever gave was to Robin Givens.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men don’t go to jail? are you slow?Hows Cosbys career going?
You think Diddy is going to jail over this? Are you slow? But nobody is talking about him are they? That’s right. Nobody cares. Wasn’t he going back on the comedy circuit until he got another charge or something?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You think Diddy is going to jail over this?
You think this is some sort of W to brag about? have you also assaulted women sir? is that the root of your little contrarian online chat board gimmick?
Are you slow? But nobody is talking about him are they? That’s right. Nobody cares. Wasn’t he going back on the comedy circuit until he got another charge or something?
How’s Cosbys career going? can you actually answer any of the questions i pose before rambling?