Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Diddy gonna have to go on a long hiatus. Go wherever Russell Simmons is, delete all social media, do yoga, drink tea, stretch, walk around barefoot in the rainforest. Although he's free, in the social media era, this is a stain that may not come off. His name being on a public record for Rape, and a Domestic :francis:

Russell is in Indonesia, any idea why he's not in the states?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ben Brafman probably is going to try and get a meeting with Damian Williams and see if they can get a read on a criminal indictment, what the temperature is like on that in Southern District. They are coming off a high profile win with Ghislane Maxwell. And Peter Nygard is headed to Manhattan this year for prosecution.

And Williams is obviously black, and so people like Puff Daddy and Cassie are likely more on his radar than some 70 year old white man, and all of his predecessors at Southern District.

Those two cases I mentioned are mainly what's known as cooperator cases, aka mostly dependent on witness testimony and putting people in locations. Like a flight manifest plus witness testimony. And they won the Maxwell, and got an indictment returned on Nyagrd, whose accusations go back like 30 years.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben Brafman probably is going to try and get a meeting with Damian Williams and see if they can get a read on a criminal indictment, what the temperature is like on that in Southern District. They are coming off a high profile win with Ghislane Maxwell. And Peter Nygard is headed to Manhattan this year for prosecution.

And Williams is obviously black, and so people like Puff Daddy and Cassie are likely more on his radar than some 70 year old white man, and all of his predecessors at Southern District.

Those two cases I mentioned are mainly what's known as cooperator cases, aka mostly dependent on witness testimony and putting people in locations. Like a flight manifest plus witness testimony. And they won the Maxwell, and got an indictment returned on Nyagrd, whose accusations go back like 30 years.
Well NYPD said there is no criminal investigation. A statement was recently released. Nothing so far from the DA.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Diddy gonna have to go on a long hiatus. Go wherever Russell Simmons is, delete all social media, do yoga, drink tea, stretch, walk around barefoot in the rainforest. Although he's free, in the social media era, this is a stain that may not come off. His name being on a public record for Rape, and a Domestic :francis:

Yall keepnsaying this but rush card is back in the states partying. Nobody cared about that documentary and it was not promoted at all

He came out well all things considered

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
yeah right nikka, u would've just came here and posted it about it... u wasnt gonna put a contract on nothin. :mjlol:

You don't know what I would have done.

I'm not really a street dude by any means but if my life is in danger I'm going to do what I have to do as any man should.

I don't know how yall can't understand how serious of a threat it is for someone to blow up your car like Apollonia in the Godfather.