Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Daps
She said in the complaint that she was also doing this for survivors. She created the narrative. In my opinion, if she really wanted justice, she would’ve gone to court and aired him out like that white girl did to Epstein and crew,

the complaint said no such thing about anybody else other than herself.
either you didn't read, or your reading comprehension is sorely lacking, or you are probably confusing internet incel gossip talking points with a legal document where every single line and paragraph has to be a factually allegation about herself or a legal allegation.... and in those legal allegations are citations to specific statutes that allow for monetary compensation in a civil lawsuit :skip:

stay pressed though.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the complaint said no such thing about anybody else other than herself.
either you didn't read, or your reading comprehension is sorely lacking, or you are probably confusing internet incel gossip talking points with a legal document where every single line and paragraph has to be a factually allegation about herself or a legal allegation.... and in those legal allegations are citations to specific statutes that allow for monetary compensation in a civil lawsuit :skip:

stay pressed though.
You sound clownish, but stay blessed though.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cracks me up when ppl assume financial motives aren't behind civil lawsuits.

When money is mentioned in initial statements by BOTH parties....

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
nikka, it was a civil suit, not criminal.

If the treatment she described as barbaric and inhumane as in the lawsuit then why not attempt to take criminal action and put him in prison in the first place since hes such a monster? She looks bad settling and riding off to the sunset in silence with her CAC husband.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Seriously, with all due respect, @Razzay who are you and how have you managed to keep up this charade of dikkriding Puff all of these years.

Back in the SOHH days, I thought you were just a troll but 20 years later, you're still at it.

What's going on with you bruh?

hahaha exactly, but I almost don't want to to know. Sometimes you can tell who someone is, by what they exclude. Years of my posts would reveal pretty close to who and what and how I am. Regarding that poster, the lack of personal connections to the music, the lack of experiences detailed is revealing.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Why do people think that someone like Cassie, or almost anyone can just start a criminal investigation? it doesn't work like that. Especially when you are talking about things going back to 2005. And the timeline on that could be years. It could not be, but it's all a gamble. I think people have a bias obviously, but also, like a fictionalized idea of how bureacracies like a DA's office or US Attorneys Office works.

I would love to hear or maybe not, how Cassie does this. She just walks into 1 Andrew Plaza and says "Puff assaulted me". They will say ok. Let me see what we can do. And then they will run that to their superiors, or will run that by their superiors, and all the way up the chain of command. At ANY point anything could derail that. They could have a conflict in jurisdictions. A supervisor who doesn't care about sex trafficing cases, or recently lost a high profile one.

Truthfully, an ambtious AUSA in Eastern or Southern District could take a run at this. If they filed an indictment against Epstein and R Kelly, they could make this prosecution.

Remember when Weinstein, in real time, groped and assaulted a woman, she went straight to the police, and they took a run at him? Got him on tape, and ended up not filing charges. This was in 2015.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Imagine how shook this nikka “brotha love” must have been to STILL settle with all of the shyt already exposed …. you know if that’s the case there had to be WAYYYYY more skeletons he was afraid of coming out that closet…. it wouldn’t surprise me if he was pressured from some of his other famous friends to settle this situation too because i’m sure he wasn’t the only big name indulging in this deviant sadistic shyt :scust:nikka is an embarrassment to the culture and his family

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Look at the Gywenth Paltrow case recently. She did all that just to prove she couldn't or wouldn't be shaken down. Puff settled this within 24 hours.
Because that nikka is obviously guilty :francis: and he knows it

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Diddy gonna have to go on a long hiatus. Go wherever Russell Simmons is, delete all social media, do yoga, drink tea, stretch, walk around barefoot in the rainforest. Although he's free, in the social media era, this is a stain that may not come off. His name being on a public record for Rape, and a Domestic :francis: