Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Surprise surprise......
The lawyers negotiated a settlement and she took the money. Because it was always about the money.
This bytch ain't got no integrity

Don't ever in yo life question me again you stupid muhfuka. Fk you ya mama n ya neg @ItWasWritten

Those with street sense saw the play from a mile away.

@ItWasWritten you dkheads
@THE 101
Soon as I get a chance I’m negging you again retardo

You’re original quote had nothing to do with Cassie, not sure why you think you “won”.

:mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You stupid....
They most definitely settled for less than 30m
This fool said a 100m ....smh
Like this shyt monopoly money
Maybe consult with Webster on what a SETTLEMENT means

It's almost like you're unfamiliar with attorneys n their tactics. EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE

So are you Quincy or Justin? Bc this shyt way you personal for you :russ:

Relax pal we all speculating in here

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Surprise surprise......
The lawyers negotiated a settlement and she took the money. Because it was always about the money.
This bytch ain't got no integrity

Don't ever in yo life question me again you stupid muhfuka. Fk you ya mama n ya neg @ItWasWritten

Those with street sense saw the play from a mile away.

@ItWasWritten you dkheads
@THE 101
Do you think puff did the vile shyt or you just mad at her revenge?

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think puff did the vile shyt or you just mad at her revenge?
On a hip hop board like this, where people have the knowledge and know the history....

I thought everyone would know Diddy is a demon who has brought death, bankruptcy, jail and general misery on everyone around him for 30 years

If you defending him, you most likely slow.... fukk these dudes talmbout.... it's not even like he has 'fans' any more, so who the fukk is riding for Diddy? Based on what? I get it with a popular artist, but we riding for these irrelevant black hating execs now?

fukk outta here.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
On a hip hop board like this, where people have the knowledge and know the history....

I thought everyone would know Diddy is a demon who has brought death, bankruptcy, jail and general misery on everyone around him for 30 years

If you defending him, you most likely slow.... fukk these dudes talmbout.... it's not even like he has 'fans' any more, so who the fukk is riding for Diddy? Based on what? I get it with a popular artist, but we riding for these irrelevant black hating execs now?

fukk outta here.
If you keep hearing a nikka Is bad and does terrible things bruh eventually you got to believe it at some point. nikka blew up a dudes car and nikkas talking about money and Cassie is on a cash grab lol. Beat that woman and they talking about change to this guy.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

First thing I thought

His lawyers advised him to settle this shyt before anyone else got gassed up to unearth some more dirt on him, it almost felt like the industry was on edge, waiting to see if this stuff was gonna stick before everyone started speaking about their thoughts about him

He's got a LOT of people shook

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My question is, is this really over though? She created a monster by using the narrative that she was doing this for all survivors. She has to follow through, otherwise this will be seen as a money grab. Unless he gagged her as part of the settlement.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

50 got nerve to be talking about putting hands on women.

When both his baby mamas - Shaniqua and Daphne Joy have both accused him of domestic violence.

As did Tatted up Holly

Make it make sense…Three different individuals, 50 is an emotional individual he definitely puts hands on women too.