Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

A187

All Star
Daps
50 got nerve to be talking about putting hands on women.

When both his baby mamas - Shaniqua and Daphne Joy have both accused him of domestic violence.

As did Tatted up Holly

Make it make sense…Three different individuals, 50 is an emotional individual he definitely puts hands on women too.
The point fifs making completely went over your head...

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
The point fifs making completely went over your head...
it definitely didn’t, it’s pretty self explanatory why Diddy should have nipped in this in the bud prior to this being filed.
Especially after settling so quickly.

The point I’m making definitely went over your head, if you think 50 should be talking so freely about diddy putting hands on women.

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Kid Cudi is a much better man than me because I might have put a contract on Puff’s head after he blew up my car. That’s a threat serious enough for me to play start playing offense. We’re well past playing defense and trying to de-escalate things. I’m not living my life in fear and if I have to become a different nukka, so be it.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Eh. Well To all those ppl who were thumping their chests about how she turned down 8 figures to pursue the case and that she was ten toes down ready to slay the dragon and Puff is finished and he's gonna be proven "guilty" in a court setting for the world to see, they probably feel silly right now.

All I know is, it's not my money and none of it's coming my way.

Aside from gossip and memes, Ppl gonna forget about this by February.

:snooze:

More like by next week.... Diddy somewhere diddy bopping cuz he got away with another one

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. I was hoping for a trail and everything rkelly style. I mean i wouldve lost interest probably by this monday. But As far as entertainment goes, it wouldve been great.

This does open the flood gates a bit. Im sure more heads will pop out.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It took putting hands on a female for dudes in here to finally side with Diddy :mjgrin: just the other day he was the devil because Keefe D...

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
My question is, is this really over though? She created a monster by using the narrative that she was doing this for all survivors. She has to follow through, otherwise this will be seen as a money grab. Unless he gagged her as part of the settlement.
u think u care what people think after a 50 mill check when u a 1 hit wonder

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
smart cookie not taking the money in private but filing it and making what he did public record forever

he clearly didn't expect her to file and him settling it in such rapid fashion shows tells you everything you need to know and that he doesn't want more harrowing details surfacing

Cassie got healthy financial compensation for what she went through, avoided even more humiliating details of what happened coming out and has put enough out there for this to be never forgotten.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
My question is, is this really over though? She created a monster by using the narrative that she was doing this for all survivors. She has to follow through, otherwise this will be seen as a money grab. Unless he gagged her as part of the settlement.
Why does she have to follow through lol?

The damage is done.

The documents detailing the abuse she suffered is out there.

And she has definitely been gagged as part of the settlement.

But that doesn’t mean others are, this isn’t something that’ll be forgotten about.
It’s a permanent stain of Diddy now.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Why does she have to follow through lol?

The damage is done.

The documents detailing the abuse she suffered is out there.

And she has definitely been gagged as part of the settlement.

But that doesn’t mean others are, this isn’t something that’ll be forgotten about.
It’s a permanent stain of Diddy now.

Yeah, I expect more civil cases.

It's always a snowball effect..