Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Daps

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A civil law suit is always about money. That's the currency our system provides.

America has this odd relationship with money and capitalism, we all love money and celebrate it, and understand it's importance, but then people say "well she just wants money",

money in this case is a form of justice offered by our civil court system.

Southern District of New York could easily pick this up if Damian Williams gives it a green light. It's as likely as the R Kelly indictment.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My take is that whatever went down between them it wasn’t as bad as Cassie’s lawsuit filing made it sound but it also wasn’t a 100% innocent of all charges as Diddy would’ve wanted it made out to be so he paid up to make her go away and she mostly wanted money in the first place so she took it TO go away.

The longer this dragged out the worse it was going to look for him, be he innocent or guilty. Learning from the Jonathon Majors situation as a black man in America the longer accusations of this nature hang over you its going to get MUCH worse. This way talent agencies aren’t dropping him, radio stations aren’t banning his music, awards nominations aren’t being rescinded, and blogs and publications aren’t rushing to interview any and everyone he’s ever dated trying to get dirt and soundbytes. This will eventually fade as the next celebrity scandal breaks out and in a year or two he’ll be back with The Love Album Part 2: Bad Boy Jiggalow.

Or maybe he just paid his Illuminati late fees and the overlords said they’ll let bygones be bygones. Who the hell knows anymore….

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm thinking 100m's definitely more than that 30 his lawyer was talking about

Didn't want his brand damaged anymore, but his whole "brother love" gimmick been about distracting from this. He must have known this shyt was coming down the pike

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Surprise surprise......
The lawyers negotiated a settlement and she took the money. Because it was always about the money.
This bytch ain't got no integrity

Don't ever in yo life question me again you stupid muhfuka. Fk you ya mama n ya neg @ItWasWritten

Those with street sense saw the play from a mile away.

@ItWasWritten you dkheads
@THE 101

Last edited: